Saturday, October 21, 2023

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

 
This week in the Cany Shop, I'm breaking out my special reserve stock of the Venezuelan... Alejandro Garcia...of course I had to save him for candy season!!! This South American hunk who now resides in Mexico City, has many big assets to enjoy. I'd admit to sitting on him for some time too. And speaking of things to sit on!!!  Alejandro is one sexy hunk who is proud and well-endowed who doesn't appear to have a shy bone in his body, and who are we to complain? But it's that handsome face and deep dark eyes that really suck me in, and I would probably do just about anything for him...my mind races....and of course those big strong legs...can't help it, I'm a leg man, all three of them some days. That opening shot? Imagine that standing in the doorway to your bedroom!!! The list of things I would love to do with him is long. I wonder if he needs a potential playmate???


27 comments:

  1. Yes, very nice! He’s a thing of beauty. Just on the edge of looking aesthetically pleasing and not overly muscled… and then there's that penis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG...What a beautiful man...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously gorgeous find here. Thanks for introducing him. 🙂 You certainly do LOVE your Latina mens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is hot...and in the second picture, I can almost hear him calling your name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a while since my last visit!! And wow! Nice to see some things never change. Very, very nice – His dark hair and olive skin is amazing. He had me with the open jeans and thick meat from the first pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hell yes!!!!!! If he invites me into bed, I sure aint saying no.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This guy make me horny! I'll take three!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning body, eyes are dreamy too, I agree. You're beginning to get me hooked on South Americans!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He’s so young, so hung, so handsome and so sexy…. all my favorite ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Está jodidamente caliente! Estoy seguro de que podría pasar días en la cama con él y su polla.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you need SAMA...South American Mens Anonymous!!!! Gurl!

    But I can't blame you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "...doesn't have a shy bone in his body."

    Or boner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never a wrong time to see a bit of bush - oh, on a MALE, I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry. Were you saying something?

    ReplyDelete
  15. What did you say you were sitting on?

    ReplyDelete
  16. ¡Ay, caramba! Suddenly I'm hankering for Mexican food... Jx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do so love a smiling, well packaged Latino, and Mister Garcia will do nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous10/22/2023

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    He has such a compelling smile, he could get all that he wants. Such a handsome man and I love those South Americans as much as you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a hopeless situation with me it seems.

      Delete
  19. Now I'm in the mood for a chimichanga.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The sexiest picture is the first one! He’s lush in that pic! *melts*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous!!! Couldn’t take off my eyes from his cock or handsome face….

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cap Chasen10/22/2023

    This guy’s got a very handsome face and perfect boner – my guess is 9 inches – and the veins that are defined and runs the entire length, from base to cap. Very arousing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's nice to know people like this exist.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!