Saturday, January 14, 2023

FROM THE CANDY SHOP


I can't remember how I came upon this Colombian treat. But he has held my attention for some time. Cristian Diez who hails from Colombia and now resides in NYC...is a huge science nerd, fitness instructor, actor and a dancer. I like my go-gos with some smarts!!!! This eye candy has many things to seduce one, like those big beef legs, all three of them I'm guessing, those big wet eyes and a very hypnotic smile. And those luscious lips. Many of my friend will never understand my obsessions with Latinia men, they say they can be very untrust worthy. I have never seen that, and I will tell you they are some of the most feeling and sensual in bed I can tell ya. And fun. When me and Mr. Diez hit the sheets, I tell you if I'm right again. And he's very personable on Instagram.

26 comments:

  1. t's gorgeous🔥🔥! Unless someone is blind, what's not to like here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guapo! Podría usarlo en mi vida y esa gran polla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TRANSLATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      But nice to see your Adrino!

      Delete
  3. I am definitely ready to receive the new year now 👀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big legs, all three of them is an understatement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O yes, I would! Definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meh. Just being contrary for no good reason. Ooops, drool spill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know how I feel about the Latino mens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This wasn't good viewing right after eating a full supper. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, to run into him in Times Square.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1/15/2023

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    Like you, I have a weakness for Colombian men. I find them super sexy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just give me the whole continent!!!!!

      Delete
  11. A lot of "personality" and not shy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. NYC? How does he afford the rent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tips to be made from GO-GO dancing...and "private" entertaining?

      Delete
  13. Can you send him over to me, please?

    ReplyDelete
  14. That third leg is more than apparent.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The package is indeed lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfection!!

    God, I'd be lying if I didn't say how I’d love to taste that big cock.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dynamite legs, hot lips, and with a unit deserving lots of worship.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's me again. I just realized why I stopped coming to the Candy Shop. The floor up in here is so sticky that my crocs get glued down. Ewwww! I may drool, but spit, (I mean saliva, sorry Ms Agnes, I know you're a lady) isn't ooey gooey. I need another shower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must walk pass the table of wet wipes I have in the vestibule Duchess Deedless.

      Delete
  19. Quite beautiful and hot.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous guy: here I found his IG profile. Love his lips too.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!