Friday, January 13, 2023

LATE NIGHT CHUCKLE

Can you believe someone left this on my door! Which of you did this?

HBO's star drag queen, Eureka O'Hara of We're Here,  has announced that she will transition from an elephant into a whale. I'm kidding. But I do hear she is transiting and having her penis removed...as soon as she can find it.  In other Drag Race news, it was nice to see Drag Racer luminary Shangela on Dancing with the Stars. It was great to see Shangla could lose on a straight show too.

For my cat lovers.... 

You'll be happy to know that Kristie Alley, the ex-Jenny Craig spokes model, is finally keeping the weigh off. And would you believe I only just heard Aaron Carter is dead and was found in a bathtub? Still, it's wonderful that younger stars are still being influenced by Whitney Houston.

Meanwhile...in Santos land. He landed a role in a movie!

Geroge Santos, the newly appointed GOP congressman from Queens was recently busted when he claimed he was Jewish. He was apprehended when he paid full price for a Honey Baked Ham at d'Agostino's.

Say what you will, but I do believe he did graduate with high honors. I have personally seen his diploma. With a dual major yet!!!!


On another front,  this explains a lot.

One night, these two drunken queens were walking home on a boy's night out and passing by a cemetery, when they had to #2 real bed. So, they head in.  With no toilet paper, the first one drops his drawers, does his business, wipes with his briefs and tossed them away. The second does his business, takes a ribbon laying upon a tombstone and wipes with that. The next day, the spouses call each other, and the first one says, "Can you believe when he came home last night, he didn't have any underwear on?"  And the second replied, 'Well, you think that's bad, my boyfriend came home and had a card stuck behind his butt cheeks that read, We'll never forget you, Thanks for everything, signed- the fire department. 

Why do priest appreciate well-mannered children?

Because they don't spit!

24 comments:

  1. You should advise whoever wrote the OUT OF SERVICE sign to take a calligraphy course: I think he wanted to write the word "button" but came out of his hand the word "bottom". what a perverted stupid idiot!!

    Don't children spit? maybe, but I swear: neither do I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all read about your gummi bear misadventures on Mr Peenee's blog. The real question is which one of us DIDN'T leave that on your door. You need to recover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YASSSSSSS Lurker!!!!! LMAO!!!!!! READ!

      Delete
  3. And, please! As if you'd ever be out of service.

    Santos paying full price for a honey baked ham, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, such vicious humor.
    Come sit by me and tell me more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, come sit by me too, lol!!!!!! Hilarious! This is the kind of greasy ass humor I love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl.....some good and very snarky quality reads henny!!!! Especially the Eureka and Kristie ones!!!! LMAO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mistress!!!! You're so bad...but I love it! That joke about the boys in the cemetery almost made me have an accident. And I firmly believe McCarty did have that as his life guide.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I swear, your my spirit animal!!!!!!!! No censoring anything here, you just say it!!!!!!! Good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My faves are the people who love cats and the Trump University degree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a feeling you'd love that one.

      Delete
  10. People who love cats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Major burns on the book and movie, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. And jokes like that, is why lunch takes most of the afternoon, and gin, gin adds time to lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahaha
    Come sit by me.
    And don't get me started with Santos. That queen gets me stabby as hell.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We ain't claiming him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  14. Anonymous1/13/2023

    Pat Lark says,
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thanks for that! Santos is a smarmy little girl. Maybe he ***wants*** to land in prison so he can be everyone's cum bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. If only my degree was from Trumpelstiltskin university! My parents would have been so proud (not).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Someone's not taking prisoners today. Meanwhile, I'm going to Egypt in my mind...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I bet George Santos has a hard time getting matches on Grindr

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the laughs, Mads. My button is out of service these days. I love the joke about the cemetery.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your lethal today!!!!!! Some good ones too. The Drag Race ones and Aaron Carter/Whitney Houston one?!? ROTFLMAO. Had me laughing, but the first one... Am I an authorized person who can operate your bottom?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!