Thursday, July 22, 2021

GREAT OUTDOORS

Well Duchess Deedles reminded me in an email, it has already been like 12 days since I posted. Yikes! What can I say, between work and my freelance projects it's been nuts since being back from the Woods on another glamping expedition. It was lovely to get away again, and got reunited this time with Mistress Maddie's #1 Fan who came down from Brooklyn... and my good friend and glamp tramp sister Mame.  Other than a Mardi Gras theme shot tour through the glamp grounds, it was a lower key weekend with no theme. As if a shot tour isn't enough!  I'm happy to report I made it half way through the shot tour, and then landed poolside for the rest of the day, letting it all hang out.  Every time I go up can't be insane after all. I told my friend and host Winfred there were a dozen men waiting for me on his site when I got there. I told him to send one away, I'm exhausted. This trip was to be more about relaxing and getting in some hiking and nature anyway. Though I did manage to slip in some cock-a-tails and refreshing slushies. It was the perfect time to get away, with what, the heat we have been having. And as always I managed to get some candid shots as well children.

Aurora Bearealis in her chocolate chip mint ensemble for the shot tour.

Glamp neighbors showing me there good sides!

A lake Float Party!!! 

As soon as I pulled into the camp, I ran into this troublemaker. Max Emerson was back yet again for more fun...either that, or he couldn't get enough Mistress. Talk about a welcome!!!

See again...following me. I told him a volley ball was not the game I had in mind. Look at that sly look

My hammock ridden legs...resting a spell. Heaven.


Wait till MM#1 Fan sees this snapshot!!!!

A early morning group nude hike at sunrise. I don't think I've gotten up that early in ages.

Not sure what this was, but it was translucent in appearance.

Camp Queen Polla Frost getting ready for hosting the wheel of shots.

One of my favorite bears up at camp, Rodger. A hell of a nice guy and one of the founding fathers forming the bear community. He is full of excellent stories.

You know that saying suns out buns out?

The woods this time seems dark and enchanting. A cool reprise form the heat and sun of the open areas and pool.  It may or may not be where the Mistress got her groove back on.

Of course my favorite time up there is always when we have our nightly campfire. I just love the smell of a good campfire.

It's amazing how Aqua Net will get that fire going! I can build a campfire now...who needs the boys scouts? Besides, my over nights are far more fun.

50 comments:

  1. I love the outdoors, so this is heaven for me. Love the lake pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a lovely place. I googled it and see they have a wonderful, all inclusive and welcome to all policy. That is great. I must say you got some nice gams and what wonderful buns all around. And I love a good lily pond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheels of Shots? I'd so be in trouble. And I'm absolutely loving Aurora Bearealis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good time was had by all! Isn't that your nick-name - "Good time"? Jx

    PS That weird flower is Monotropa uniflora, also known as ghost plant, ghost pipe or Indian pipe - a parasite on fungus, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have know either you or Mr DeVice would know what that plant was. Thank you dear.

      Delete
    2. Ah, yes. I recognised it from a reasonably recent "show-and-tell" with Dinah, but couldn't remember its name. As I recall, it's related to the blueberry?

      Delete
  5. So many nice bottoms, but none as lovely as Sweet Cheeks.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This seems like so much fun! Love the greenery and the naked men.
    And what do you mean there were 12 men waiting for you?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Six, it's not the 12 men that shocks me. No, it's that Maddie sent one away. Now, THAT's exhausted. LOL. XOXO

      Delete
  7. That place looks like so much fun. Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fun, and hope all had a great time.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to earn whatever merit badges you may have to offer.:) Glad you had such a wonderful time. Those pics! And such lovely boy buns. I can't imagine. So glad you're back. We missed you, my dear. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might enjoy the ways to earn those merit badges too.

      So I hear on the street.

      Delete
    2. For all we know, the Mistress has a merit badge system. I wouldn't mind earning a few.

      Delete
  10. Looks like you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got some great shots!!! As you know Greg and I are up almost every weekend as we aren't traveling to far yet. And just to tell you all, The Mistress can build and keep an impressive fire going all night.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Max Emerson?!!?!?!?!? Man does he get around! He is from our neck of the wood...weho. Now I know we have got to get to the Woods. And agree about campfires...love the smell of them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhhhhh I love the campfire gif! That is a swell fire indeed. Loving the nature pictures. What's not to like about a float party? Floats and penis!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was there that once and still have fond memories of how friendly everyone was. And your Aqua Net comes in handy for many things Mistress. Now ...Im digging MM#1 Fan's ass!!!! Bring him to Ptown.

    HAMMOCK GAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pictures! Most days I would trade my men for shoes darling.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I never used to be a outdoors person, but as I got older, I love being outdoors more. I would love to try this place just once. Looks like it can be what you want it to be. All the pictures are so nice, but I have a weak spot for your sexy hairy legs Mistress. Though, we need the angle facing up more, wink!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that first pic - a beautiful photo of the lake framed by the US version of my favourite wildflower, Queen Anne's Lace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorites too Helen! I often pick some and bring it home.

      Delete
    2. I love Queen Anne's Lace too. We have a variety that is an actual plant, and then one that is considered a weed, found in the wild and along road ways. They are both lovely.

      Delete
  18. I’m shocked that you sent one away I would have thought that you would have ordered a baker’s dozen.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'll trade almost anything for shoes - nice signage!
    Pleased to see you're having fun!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A nice quiet weekend in nature, au natural

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lotsa full moons and bears, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love, love, love! How I wish I was able to go. I don't think a weekend would be enough for me. All naked, all the time - I'd be wanting to stay the entire Summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Find the right host or group and i bet someone would let you stay!!!

      Delete
  23. Ooh, I would so love to go into the woods! The flora and fauna are so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flora and fauna have been especially nice this year....both kinds.

      Delete
  24. ♫If you go down in the woods today
    You're sure of a big surprise♫

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true! I found quite a few big surprises!

      Delete
  25. Wonderful pix! Thanks for sharing. I especially liked the sign: "Will trade BF for shoes"

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's been a while since I have been there, but if there is going to be big hairy bears, supple buns on display, and sexy gams like that henny, Ill return!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your giving this old lady the vapors again! Thank goodness you also featured some nice nature snapshots to bring me back to the ground. Lovely pictures. I really enjoyed the fernery picture and the lake opening shot...I agree with Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  28. You had me at all the buns! And those legs. They get me hot. I'm a leg man.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Welcome home, mistress!

    What a grand time you've had. All that meat and no veg. 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It not good to eat to much fiber! 😁😁

      Delete
  30. The Glampgrounds look like such a liberating place to enjoy Nature and the Scenery, ALL of it. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has the best spirit to it Dawn. It welcomes all! It was great being in nature mostly for the four days with hikes, campfires and good comaony... and listening to the nightly noises in the pop up.

      Delete
  31. Looks like a magnificent time was had….beautiful scenery…and that definitely includes the hot buns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Max...as in climax? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I hope those buns didn't get no ticks bites

    ReplyDelete
  34. That first lake shot and then the early morning shot with the ducks near the end of the post are heavenly. I think that's where I'd spend most of my time should I ever find myself there - gliding about in the water.
    Looks like you had another wonderful time glamping, Mistress! And thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!