Monday, December 21, 2015

HOW'S BOUT THOSE MONDAYS?

Happy Monday everyone!!!!
To chipper? Damn right, I am off for two personal days! And after some social functions this weekend, I am going back to, well, I'm still sleeping in!!!! So enjoy some of my favorite Christmas pictures from around the webs, that really put me in the festive mood! Discuss amongst yourselves which are your favorites, or just spill some beans... but not too loudly.... and don't shake the sheets!!!!
How stunning is this picture of Norma Shearer?
 
Bottle brush trees!!!! I have no idea why they make me happy.
 
This last picture is why I don't eat many baked beans!!!
Too much information?

17 comments:

  1. I have a have day today and then it's WEEK OFF!

    I may slip into that Marilyn drag and take it easy for a moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay warm and cozy! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like bottle brush trees too. I'm also taking this week off work and we get next week off too. It's nice to have a break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your Monday goes better than mine. I woke up sick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't rustle the sheets...if you don't mind that I just toss them to the side to toss off! ;-)

    Hope you had a very wonderful weekend... I'm positive you'll enjoy your two personal days whether you remain in bed or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just watch your eye, when it spring fourth!

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful selection of pictures, I don't know I have a favorite. But the Twinkle would make a great card. Love the Jane/ Marilyn move

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marilyn and Jane. That's how we ALWAYS like to enter a room. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Monday Mistress. We can never get enough balls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last one!!!!! That made me laugh out loud at the desk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That picture of Norma Shearer is just stunning. She was one of my favorite actresses. I excited about getting the kids home this weekend. While we celebrate Hanukkah, this kids prefer Christmas, so we do both here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. One must watch out for the Krampus...he'll burn even Santa in the ass.

    ReplyDelete
  12. isn't it a bit early to be making your Christmas eve entrance?

    ReplyDelete
  13. the last clip is from "santa claus", a mexican kids movie. MST3K riffed it really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!!! I wondered what that was from!

      Delete
  14. I really enjoyed this post....eye candy I say.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Doesn't Santa know that chimneys are for him to slide down not shit in?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!