Saturday, January 21, 2012

Why 2" Isn't Much to Receive



Well, the Mistress is relaxing all weekend from another long week. Work was busy, and in addition, I also have taken on a freelance interior design project. So after all this working, it is time to relax and get caught up with some home cooking, with some stuffed peppers and a macaroni and cheese casserole with tomatoes and onions. Of course last night we had our first snow fall, all two inches of it, not much by my standards! So we had to venture out for our afternoon walk- about in the white stuff, as Buster loves the snow. There was much sniffing....



After some rather lenghty investigating it was a matter of time before he left his mark.....


This look screams he ready to go in now, I believe.



We made a pit stop at my neighbors house Nathan's so Buster could frolic with Cleo and Scotia.



Now that were back, it's time to get cookin and I invited Nathan over for a winter's dinner! You know the Mistress loves to entertain! Hope everyone in staying out of trouble this weekend!!!!

14 comments:

  1. Tar has yet to learn the fine art of leg lifting. We're not sure why. Maybe he's worried he'll fall over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was beginning to wonder if we would get any snow this winter! Not much but enough to make it look pretty and then disappear again! Buster and friends all look too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect weekend to me! And I'm sure Buster is appauled you posted him doing his bussiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You invited over the neighbor boy? That should get the neighborhood talking! Lokks like your having a nice weekend Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's Buster! I love these winter weekends. And why do I have the feeling there will be more on the menu than hot peppers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1/21/2012

    I wish it were cold enough to snow where I live. Here it's just cold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The poor Nathan, it will be like entering the Chicken Ranch for the night!!! And count me in the din din sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good food, neighbors and cold winter weather sounds like a wonderful weekend to me! Love that Buster's face!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And the cast of characters continues....is this neighbor a new intrest darling? William and I are glad for some snow finally makes for a nice winter walk and then some hot toddies! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your having a good weekend! I was happy to get some snow finally, its been so mild. And a neighbor for dinner?!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. If this is all the snow that we get this season, I will be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tiger- yes I would most certainly agree! I don't mind it...if I don't have to go anywhere that is.

    John- what did I tell you about spreading rumors anout me seducing the neighbors????

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sense there were other intentions towards the neighbor guy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a busy, busy girl...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!