Friday, September 20, 2024

MALE FORM

What a better time to take in some art then at the end of the week. I came across this artist recently and I immediately loved the artist works and techniques and mediums. I think a series of these would look amazing in a gallery wall collage. The artist? Daryle Balcombe, who was born in England in 1977. After working as an illustrator for major publishing companies such as Readers Digest and DC Thompson, he has moved in the direction of his own fine art. I found he uses sketch, charcoals, water colors and even excels at photography.

6 comments:

  1. Are you going to volunteer to model?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/20/2024

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    Wonderful work. You should definitely do a sitting. Maybe with the Lad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very accomplished watercolour works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the negative space in many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great. I with Bob - i think the ones with negative space are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them!
    I really like watercolor as a medium (and I think it's super difficult to work!)
    Is he on Insta??

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!