Sunday, September 29, 2024

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

 
Getting close to candy season here in the Candy Shop, and this week I have some mouthwatering jaw breaker sure to get that sweet tooth wanting to go into overdrive. Josh Duckworth is another of the underwear models turned fitness guru, and sports fitness influencers, who has since gone on to take matter into "his own hands" so to speak. And I'm not complaining. I have seen first-hand Josh's magnificent assets, and I can safety say there is no AI when it comes to his popular melons on his chest and his other wonderful play toy!!!! This guy is downright friendly, playful and handsome as hell.




Let's let Christina Aguilera take it away as she sums it up the Candy Shop so well...

6 comments:

  1. Hell henny, I'D even take a spin on THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being new here, when you said candy shop, I saw something else, but this is farrrrrrrr better, and less fattening. Now I need some water honey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAYMN!! Getting us all hot on a Sunday yet!!! His peen is above average in size at best, nice... and it’s attached to one beautiful specimen. Spills details...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good heavens! I don't know whether to suck it or play baseball with it!!

    Actually, I do. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m not a big Aguilera fan but I do love this song. And THAT is what is meant by an all-day sucker.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!