Friday, June 14, 2024

THE BOYS IN ART


Love these media artworks from artist The Boy King. It got me to thinking about who at the Casa du Borghese they would be. Let's look shall we.

Mistress Maddie's # Fan

Cali Boi with morning coffee

Asriel making the coffee.

Jon and Madame Acardi in the garden.

Brody taking a soak.

Bob and Carlos conserving water. OPPS!!! There goes the soap!

Sixpence. If I saw him listing to his music like that...he'd get it.

Big  Whack Attack

Upton...his morning ritual of shaving.

Travel Penguin doing his cooking


The Lad hanging his undies.

Mitchell tending to his balcony plants.

Huntley starting the day.

Dave...writing another book. But wait...tissues and lotion???

Mr DeVice on one of his nightly broom rides.

Me at my ever faithful Woods Glamping Ground

Xersex...doing what he does best!!!

25 comments:

  1. And what kind of book is Dave writing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun.... such skill. It fascinates, that people are so talented and come up with such individual styles. Great subject material, too!!!! Thanks for including me, hon. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun it must be for those pictured to find themselves thus depicted. I only recognized Mitchell, Bob/Carlos and yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were you outside the house???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha
    OMG absolutely accurate! How did you know that Huntley is VERY fond of showers???

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6/14/2024

    Tundra Bunny here...

    Just another bunch of ordinary guys doing ordinary guy stuff, eh? Where are the cock-a-tails? Where are the trapezes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! If only we looked as good doing naked gardening! Four decades ago, perhaps...

    Fun seeing all the Casa Borghese Crew doing what they do best. 😂😂😂 Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I didn't see you bluebells hanging in one of the back passage pictures?

      Delete
    2. Keep your eyes off me corncockles! Jx

      Delete
    3. But they hang so beautifully!

      Delete
  8. These are great. And I’m honored to be pictured… and to be given a head of hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just zooming off to grab a coffee - and Asriel while I'm at it - then we'll meet you in the Woods, Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I'll see your arrive from the silhouette of your big stick.

      Delete
  10. Anonymous6/14/2024

    How generous of the Boy King to provide his portraits of your dear friends, or are they the house boys of Casa du Borghese. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first one, the group shot at the pool, looks like that Kylie Minogue Slow video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😂😂😂 Your right.

      Delete
  12. Someday I will have to cook for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice, I especially enjoyed the soapy humor.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these! If I was this in shape I would walk around the house naked as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please, I bet your still sexy naked!

      Delete
  15. I love these! How fun the post is. I would so hang these in a collage on my walls.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wait...is my ass really that big???? It looks more like your you ask me. I love these though. I'm checking that link out.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!