Monday, June 17, 2024

PRIDE INTERLUDE...GRANT KNOCHE

I can't recall how I got into Grant Knoche 's music, but since I found him, while not my usual fare of music, I surprisingly fell for his music and chorography. A baby at 22 years old currently, Grant is a Dallas-bred and LA- based artist and producer. At the age of 11 he became obsessed with Logic and taught himself to write and produce his material in his bedroom. Grant's synth-driven, deep bass, intimate pop singles and his albums have all been written and produced by him...and he is also proudly recently out as part of our LGBTQ community.

I think I could watch him dance all day.

Happy Pride🏳‍🌈

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for bringing him to my attention. I could watch him dance all day too. These dance moves are crisp like my morning bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m a new fan. Great sound. Great moves. Thanks for the intro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is better than most mainstream music. DAMN! And he is cute as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I like him. He's done quite a bit for such a young age. His expression of "i'm a good boy.....or am I?" makes me weaaaaaaak!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is very cool. I've been listening to the new album this year and it's awesome. He deserves more recognition, it'll come for sure. That new song, Look At Me Right Now remix is so amazing, always my first song at the gym .

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a nice surprise to wake up too, got me moving already, lol, love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAS QUEEN!
    That's 100% one of the best Dance Music Videos since Kiesza's Hideaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, but I've never been a dance person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. To quote Zorba, "You gotta dance boss!" I have sweaters older than he is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's adorable, and he really moves that body!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's got the moves, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He certainly can dance. Lithe. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Young, talented and hot -- what a life he must have at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great find! Thanks for sharing that with us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous6/18/2024

    Intrigant et enchanteur :)
    -Beau Mec

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmm... That was quite catchy. And I love the choreography!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some choro I wouldn't mind trying on him.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!