Tuesday, November 23, 2021

GARDEN EVENT


With the holiday fast approaching and many of us having off, should you find yourself bored and in need of some nature and flora eye candy, or enjoy gardening, head on over to the handsome, tall glass of water, Mr, DeVice's blog, Inexplicable DeVice, who hosted this year again, the Infomaniac Garden Event, from Mistress Mj, who was apparently stuck on her back again, or playing in the tin foil room or something. The event started out with a selection of Terrifying Triffidery from many different bloggers, followed by the gardens, or plants, or seeds, and cut flowers.... and even some questionable gardening nubs from Hound, but not to be outdone by the legendary pulsating Pink Bush, of Ms. Scarlet.  So far the entries seen are so follows-
 
#1- Terrifying Triffidery 
#2 Rancho First Nations
 #3 Top-Dressing with Hound  
#4 Clue-The Dinahmow Edition
 #5 Ms Scarlet and her Pulsating Pink Bush
 #6 Pam Demic's Veiny, Purple Love Cabbage
 #7 Gardening for Gratis, By Mitzi
 #8 Jon and Madam Arcati's Garden Show 'n' Tell 
 #9 Melanie's Nature-led Naughtiness
 #10 A Fan of Peenee's
 and better late then never...#11 Savvy Cancel's Christmas.

Up next will be our host's own gardens, sure to make a big splash!  So check it out and show the love children ...besides Mr DeVice is a cutie!!!! 

*Disclaimer* 
*This has not been a paid advertisement, or have I received any monetary kick back,  and I have not been promised any sexual favors for promoting this event.But could be open to negotiations.*

22 comments:

  1. Your cabbage is truly terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And most people think it's my bad hair days.

      Delete
  2. "Mistress Borghese and IDV sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!@Jon. Because it's true.

      Delete
    2. It's his fault. It started in the gincuzzi........

      Delete
    3. The Gincuzzi?!?!? This sounds heavenly.

      Delete
    4. Well Agnes, it was an evening of enchantment in the gincuzzi...with his striking, pensive eyes and those very long, tall legs of his.

      Delete
    5. And, as I recall, there was froth and spume everywhere!

      Delete
    6. From my groins down honey. It was a whirlpool of passion.

      Delete
  3. Yay!!! My bush makes it big across the pond!!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your big Pink Bush is the stuff of legends.

      Delete
  4. Maddie!
    Are you again looking at my screen? I was just there looking at some very nice bushes!
    And Pan Demic had to make it to the list, of course.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to head back and check these out, I have been busing myself with getting the house ready for family. But I do know Jon and Madame Arcati have a stunning garden....and Im familiar with your too. I would have par took but my talent seems to lie in table settings.

    You sure are a sucker for tall men aren't you Mistress?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now how did I miss all this in your side board?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can barely see a thing this morning.... Some day I'll be able to come back and visit all that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been following this all along. Had thought to contribute, but you people are real gardeners. I'm more like... some color, some seeds, what? me, weed? But I didn't know the blog master was cute! Now I shall have to up my dirty flirty. Kizzes. P.S. When do I get to see your veiny purple cabbage, dear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always next year, dear Upton. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's looking forward to seeing your growth!

      Delete
    2. Ohhhhh Upton, you are quite familiar with his veiny purple cabbage. It's like a regular menu item.

      Delete
  9. Do I need to come check this out? I thought I was the only one to get veiny purple cabbage pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11/24/2021

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Veiny, purple love cabbage? Pam Demic, you devil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Scarlet's pulsating pink bush was more my speed, so to speak!

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!