Saturday, November 20, 2021

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

This might shock you. I'm far from a county music fan, though I do enjoy me some current artist from the genre and past legends. But the week before last when I was at the ancestral home, my Mother had on the CMA'S, where had I had the wind knocked out of my by one Ryan Hurd. Arista's Nashville singer and songwriter is continuing his ubiquitous rise to country stardom as a dimensional,  engaging,  and not traditional country singer, where after writing hits for the likes of Lady A, Luke Bryan and Blake Shelton, he has went out of his own. I was  drawn by the voice first, which brought me out of another room to just see who was singing, and I was not disappointed. He's is remarkably handsome, yet scruffy, messy hair and some five o clock shadow,  and then I saw that blue steel eye look and was smitten. He has also a nice average lean body, with some very nice hairy gams too, and the guy can wear jeans nicely,  and clean up nicely...which is sexy. I love his style But it's that voice.


The song that sucked me in. Performed with his wife, Maren Morris.

And the official video. Beautifully shot.

20 comments:

  1. Welcome to my world. I've been a fan of country music since childhood. And btw, after your latest Reface spread, I began to wonder how 007 would look with my face. Darn cute, if I do say so myself. I'll have to work the vid into a future video :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one fine piece of country hunk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... very sweet. I like his choice in sweaters. Does that count? Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. I love scruffy guys like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im not a country music fan either but I too find him handsome. We works for me!!!! And love that song.

    The melody, the guitar licks, the lyrics and then those voices melting together are like butta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah...he is definitely sexy as hell.

    I've heard that song too. I had no idea it sang it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ryan is a hottie!!!! I follow some country music and caught the CMA performance. The stage. Her outfit. His charisma. Their voices! THAT KISS. Omg! He does have a sexy style I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like classic country -- now called Americana or roots music -- rather than current country pop stars, I must confess. I hadn't heard of Ryan Hurd before this post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like him! He has that Keith Urban sexiness about him. I too am far from a country music fan, but love this song.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I saw the first picture, he reminded me of a very young Eric Roberts. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As a big black girl who loves country music, Ryan is one of my favorites as well as Maren. This song is on repeat on my phone. I listen to it all day long and I agree Ryan get me purring girl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Scruffy and can sing? I'm all in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I fell in love with his kind eyes the first time I saw him and he had me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ryan looks like the ultra sensual man who can easily fall between many categories, and I like that in a man.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Agreed - he is cute! Seems to have a French thing going on.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Invite him the campground next summer

    ReplyDelete
  17. Works for MY sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The music isn't me, but I'd let him tap it.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!