Saturday, October 19, 2019

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

The Mistress, is still wiped out from travel, and now is awaiting the Capital Street Duo and friends for the day in New Hope, but I didn't want you to starve from Candy being so close to Halloween and this week is a real cutie! This is Jan, a lovely guy I met years ago in P-town. He is from Slovenia. We stay in touch via Instagram. He wanted to make me melt when I met him. I mean, cute, sweet, gentle, adorable, glasses. And he is obsessed with plants! He is a chemist by trade, but has since become a botanist and was even featured in a book titled,  Boys with Plants, which came about from the wildly popular Boys with Plants Instagram. And he loves the earth and animals, what's not to like here? Oh, and his bod is pretty sexy too!

His very adorable whippet Prince Pilaf.

25 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOD. Is he a cutie!!!

    Now you know inquiring minds will want to know id you investigated his stems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a guy to have a slightly nerd look to him. ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good heavens! What a cutie! And that smile: can melt a winter frost any time. Oh how I'd love to have him cut and trim my garden. I have a bush around a tree trunk that needs careful and dedicated pruning. In his expert hands, no doubt his (man)scapping is impeccable. Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorkable! i love a man in glasses ...and nothing else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whippet, whippet real good! Yes, I went there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMB, tasty all over! hot hot hot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to see him get his dibber out... Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His dinner is quite satisfying, take my word, and no further questions.

      Delete
  8. I do like a man who's not afraid to fondle the foliage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shit, I'm still waiting for you to feel up my foliage.

      Delete
  9. I wonder if he could stop by an water my plants?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every time I think to snack or eat badly I look at these types of photos and I do better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes their, nice, but I say why skimp, enjoy all earthly delights.

      Delete
  11. I love a hot nerd. He is everyday sexy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What is your Instagram handle, m'dear?
    I thought he looked like Mr Devine's type!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh and he’s got a green thumb too?
    Gimme.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goo, is he adorable!!!! I'm surprised you didnt bring him home to the casa?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please, please be my plant daddy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can think of several things I'd do to him in that cozy corner of his place! His dog is so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. And I bet he has a nice piece of wood.

    ReplyDelete
  18. His plants would do much better if he tended to them in the nude.... Natural loves natural. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!