Sunday, August 12, 2018

LATE NIGHT -TODRICK HALL


Todrick Hall is an American singer, actor, dancer, director, choreographer, songwriter and YouTuber. He first gained attention on the ninth season of American Idol, where he made it to the semi-finals. He then became known as a YouTube personality and judge/choreographer on RuPaul's Drag Race. Since then he has released several albums and also appeared on television and on tour. From 2016 to 2017, Hall starred as Lola in Kinky Boots on Broadway and then in Later in 2017, he began appearances as Billy Flynn in Chicago on Broadway. In addition he has become choreographer to drag queens everywhere and a queen himself. 

Here he is with a new release and a booty shaker to shake that ass too. I've been off on this song all week. As Duchess Deedles would say, "They don't make dem beats like they use too." Give a listen and go clickily clack clack! Love Ru!


14 comments:

  1. Gurl ''Don't kill my vibe, don't touch my weave'' is officially one of my favorite quotes!!!loving this song so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song had me voguing in my living room! ok this it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song is fabulous!!! Brings back the 90's club days....these children don't know how to clickity clack anymore Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love our gay culture. That is a great beat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is going to be playing in my head for the rest of the day. They don't arch that back like they used to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. His eyes are gorgeous! I never heard of him before but the song sticks in a person's head. The great thing happening now is that if the person is talented, they get a shot at making it, people don't get hung up on if the person is gay, bi, transgender blah blah blah, just shut up and dance! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is just so adorable and this song is just so infectious. I'll be driving Carlos crazy all day quoting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Todrick Hall! It's kind of hard to twerk while sitting but I managed listening to this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore Todrick. He is bringing 90's club realness anthem back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That certainly got me going!!! That may be his best track yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great song and video! I didn't know he started out on American Idol. Love RuPaul's dj look too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember seeing a unicorn once on my only Studio 54 visit. This was a real toe tapper Mistress. I adore him on Drag Race.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Literally a unicorn. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!