Friday, March 1, 2013

Buster, and the Monkey on his Back

Happy Friday everyone!!! So this was Buster Bolfig the other day. Isn't he just so cute??? Anyway, he always seems to know when I bring him home a new toy. I guess I just can't hide a secret. And he was right. It was a Sock Monkey.
 
 
After the reveal of the Sock Monkey, he felt the need to get the monkey off his back, where as you might of guessed, the reign of terror fell upon the poor thing........
 
 
 
 
 
And these are the killer feets! I thought for sure Sock Monkey would last a day, in pieces all over the abode. No rest till squeaker is dead, and out.
 
 
But don't let the killer paws fool you. They are harmless, soft and smell of corn chips. The little dog eventually tires of not ripping sock monkey to pieces....at least till another day. But fear not, will not let monkey out of site.
 
 
 
 
But at the end of the day, he really is a daddy's boy, and just wants to be snuggled.
 
 
Meanwhile, a week later, the Sock Monkey still lives.

19 comments:

  1. Will we get photos of Buster spanking the monkey?
    Asking for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Around here we eats its brains (often where the squeaky resides). We might be Zombie Dogs come to think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/01/2013

    Awwww! They remind me of my cats when it comes to the feather teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sock monkey must be made of iron!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/01/2013

    You know that phrase 'the dog's bollocks? Buster is that and much more, hug my god-dog for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'the dog's bollocks' oh dear, I so hate when he does that in my presence........

      Delete
  6. I love how he is all concerned about not leaving the monkey bethind. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My two would have had the thing gone by now.I love my two. Except when they steal my shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is too cute and funny.He is so damn cute with those dots of fur above his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't put my finger on why, but Buster is so overwhelmingly cute...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what did you expect, he's like his Mistress!

      Delete
  10. I seriously can not get enough of this dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did Buster do a went full potato later?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You gotta wonder what the hell is going on in Buster's head, and the last picture is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. have just discovered Buster and am totally in love. What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sock Monkeys don't last a second in my house of mongrels.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all so much...he is quite the bundle of much joy!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!