Sunday, February 6, 2011

Beef & Drag Sunday Brunch

While the Mistress is out dinning at brunch, she thought it's been awhile since we had some beef and drag Sunday Brunch! The beef is the scorching hot Joseph Sayers and the drag is the fabulous Miss Nadine Hughes! Joseph Sayers is a male fashion model best known for his nude centerfold for Abercrombie and Fitch Quarterly, shot by Bruce Weber, and also for the fact that, despite being only 5'6" tall (most male models are between 5'11" and 6'2"), he has experienced great success as a fashion and commercial model. The Mistress is just taken with Mr Sayers and he doesn't know it yet but he is one of my next boy toys to tinker with. I just love a man who can handle his big toy!






And the fabulous drag is the plus size entertaining Miss Nadine Hughes! I have seen Nadine perform and is one of my favorite plus size girls to see and can really bring the house down with a mean Ursula impersonation! She is just funny as hell and stunning. Nadine was born and raised in New York, but moved to Texas when her mother got re-married, and she has been doing drag ever since. Nadine is currently working at Kiss&Fly as a cast member in The Best Drag Show in Texas. Please go out and see her sometime if your in that area. She can be real crazy and festive!





12 comments:

  1. The one of Joseph in front of the rig is a favorite of mine. Very TOF. And the Ursulla shot...LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you know I enjoy me some Sunday brunch! Nadine is incredible! That is one mean Ursula I agree and Joseph, ohhhhhh girl! He gets me everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadine remind me of someone. She does have a great look though and Joseph....leaves. me. weak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I enjoy Sunday Brunch when there is a piece of meat like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like me some Sunday Brunch! My goodness is that Joseph ever a hottie! And talk about filling out a pair of jeans!Nadine- stunning queen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That man could bend me over till the sun comes up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Eric on that truck shot! He looks Peterbuilt alright! And how didvine to see Nadine Hughes! She is some wonderful talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a hottie that Joe is. He gave me some instant wood!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like a guy who can play with toys too! And Nadine looks like she is really something!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2/06/2011

    OMG! (Did I just abbreviate?)

    I can only imagine him lowering himself between my thighs. Oh, Mistress, you are such a tease with the pictures you show.

    Bless you.

    I love my Hubz, but a girl can still admire, can't she?

    Pass me the MENu, would you?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Five--foot-six?
    Why, he's the perfect travel size pocket model.
    Slip him into a man purse or a shirt pocket and you're good to go!

    Hat tip to W&G's Jack MacFarland.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will say you have very nice taste in men.....and queens!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!