Saturday, February 5, 2011

Amy Winehouse & Her Fuck Me Pumps



After four years of meltdowns, collapses, trysts, addiction and recovery and going off the musical track for a while, Amy Winehouse is set to make her comeback this year. The singer has been working on the follow-up 2006′s Grammy-winning ‘Back To Black’ for several months. Amy Winehouse has promised that her next album will be out in early 2011. Amy Winehouse, who’s released relatively little since her 2006 smash, Back To Black, has recorded a cover of Lesley Gore’s 1963 classic “It’s My Party” for the upcoming Quincy Jones tribute, Q Soul Bossa Nostra. The track was produced by Winehouse’s partner in crime, Mark Ronson and will be on her third album. I can't wait to see if it finally comes out as the Mistress is a huge fan of her vocals and her unique look. It's all part of her charm. And the English press has wrote that even though she is still thin, she is looking much better than two years ago. These pictures below are from a photo shoot she recently did and a paparazzi pic that was snapped. She does look lots better don't you think?




And here is two of my favorite Winehouse songs. She looks just amazing in In My Bed.



15 comments:

  1. I adore Amy Winehouse Mistress and have heard the cd should be out around April. I can't wait either. And what's funny is most people don't even know she had a first cd which I think was even better than her second one, that everyone is so familiar with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would agree with the second song, it's is amazing and the hotel she is in. This track came from 2004 if I recall, and yes, she looks great, very sexy. The song is also cool, but I don't get her singing. Her range is so limited and nasal (I am sure this will upset loads, while she sounds unique, she's just not that great a vocalist). Let's wait and see what 2011 brings with the new album and I'll keep an open mind.
    But for real class, compare to some of the original Northern Soul singers she emulates; singers like Yvonne Baker, Betty Lavette. They had passion and range

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loves me some Amy, and I am so hoping she pulls herself together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "It's my party" should be perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thoroughly enjoy her music.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This vintage amy is LIFE. Its funny that us Americans really didnt get to see much of this Amy before she became winedout. I still love her music though and these videis are very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Batina2/05/2011

    Being from England I saw her recently at a jazz club and while thin, I have to admit she did look almost like back to this look. Some of the t ats were gone and she sang so well!In an interview in november she said she has been drug free for three years and that she is coming out with a new album in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy, what a brilliant talent ! I just love the way she flows, for some reason im drawn into amy...she fascinates me

    ReplyDelete
  9. The recent photo of her are showing her looking better. Amy is sexy....just keep eatin those pancakes girls.....you look Great, and those videos are very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving In My Bed song! I wish THIS Amy would make a fabulous comeback. And I liked her second cd but the first one, Frank was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing videos from her! And I thought of the Mistress the whole time with your Fuck me shoes! Isn't that your theme?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just saw a show about her and they talked with her now and I have to admit she seems to have her shit together and looked pretty good. I just love her! She credits her new love for her turn around.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is so good to hear one music like this one.

    She's so amazing that i'm no words...

    Amy, Thanks for the good music!

    Kisses from all the BRAZIL's fans

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love her too. In the area of pop, their isn't very many who sound this soulful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhhhhh, I just adore her and her music. I really hope she is better and not like Whitless Houston!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!