Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday with the Dairy Queens

Is it Monday already? Boy, the weekends go fast! Anyway to start off the week, I was emailed this by Miss Simone over the weekend, and just had to share. The drag houses of Hughes and the Mykels and friends did this fun and fabulous photo shoot with photographer Cody Scott with the got milk campaign in mind! How fun right? I love myself some milk. Nice ice cold milk. With a melt in youth mouth brownie.....yum. Have a fabulous week y'all! Tootles!

Rachael Mykels



Goldie Haynes




Kelly Kline




Denise Mykels




Nadine Hughes




Anita Mann-Hughes




Simone Riveria

5 comments:

  1. I wondered how long it would take for a drag queens to catch on to this ad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i know I always drink my milk out of a martini glass, doesn't everybody?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, classic style and nobody does it better that a queen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME! Love the photo and concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loves it!!! You always have such a fun post!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!