Saturday, July 8, 2023

FROM THE CANDY SHOP


If there is one thing beside a dick or being South American that will get me... is a nice set of legs, a great smile, an accent, and a sense of fun and love of the outdoors and Mitchell Burns has all of them, except being South American. Say hello to Australian photographer Mitchell Tyler Burns, who is known for capturing landscapes and nature in exotic and remote Australian locations. He seeks to capture nature in all its glory from waterfalls, snowy mountains and more. For him taking a perfect photo of nature is an enjoyable, creative and peaceful activity. He developed his love as an avid nature lover and photographer as a teenager and has since immersed himself in the outdoors and all the animals who inhabit it. Of course, it doesn't hurt that he himself is hawt as hell. with a very nice body, wicked smile and legs that look like they could crack walnuts. And if one looks harder enough his "other uncut" leg, that isn't bad either. But that smile gets me. His Instagram is a daily stop for me if he posts. You haven't seen adorable till you have seen him feeding and holding a baby kangaroo.

Is it me or does he handle that beehive Ginger very nicely indeed?

25 comments:

  1. A lovely treat indeed! Some nice wood to wake up to. You gotta get up early if you want to make the best of natural light, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see him do a close-up shot with his long lens. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of him, but he had me with that first picture. What a smile, and what's not to love about a nature loving man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes!!!!!! A nature loving man who wears short shorts?!? He is indeed a cutie. And him with his hands wrapped around the beehive ginger, manhandling it, has my mind running wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But Mitchell in those shorts though! SEXY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Up to this point, I didn’t know I could be attracted to a man’s thighs and smile, but here we are. His accent on Instagram drives me nuts...in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love his Instagram! His nature photography is absolutely gorgeous, as his body!!! And don't get me started with his accent. It's the hottest accent on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Photogenic from every angle, just like his nature shots! Damn is he a cutie. This Candy Shop never disappoints.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mitchell should sit in a tree like that more often like that spread eagled. He is definitely yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sad I couldn’t handle him right now. I’ve never done it with another Mitchell. And you should see my neurosurgeon, Antonio! Oh the pain!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great camera, 102 megapixels.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hunk of beefcake in the wild!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Agree...he can photograph me any time...although not sure he would want to.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mitchell has such lickable thighs, and my tongue would continue working its way north . . .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mitchell Burns looks to have a superb body and ass that is begging to be taken with a large, long man rod. I volunteer! LOL! I mean he seems to like long phallic sticky things it would seem.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been scrolling up and down this post frantically looking for that keilbasa and getting absolutely nowhere. I am bummed. I see something that looks like a little change in his front pocket...is that his roll of Eisenhower dollars, or is that wishful thinking on both our parts? *mops forehead*

    ReplyDelete
  17. ...oh ffs. I need new glasses. I'll...just be going now. *slinks off*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop back for the happy hour in a couple of minutes toots!

      Delete
  18. Anonymous7/10/2023

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    Damn, I would let him do so many things to me. That is one fine man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!!!!! He could just talk and talk with that accent....while I took care of him down below!!!!! I'd be in heaven.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!