Saturday, July 2, 2022

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

I came across Cedric on Instagram when he found me on one of my posts. I, being, helpless, saw South America.... and off I went. I'm complete hopeless. Ove the last year and a half we have DM'D and his messages are so cute...and he is straight which makes it even cooler he mingles with little me. I even got a penis shot but he blurred it!!! See sweet right? He's so demure. But sweet Mary Mother of Pearl is he gorgeous!!!! Sexy hunk of muscles and , with, ahem, enough assets to please the greediest of guys, namely me. This is a whole lot of goodness. While I don't mind some tats, his are all fake!!! Cedric is the one that will make you fall in love while you look at those lips and those big wet eyes. What's his concerns? None, he gets what he wants. Cedric is a tour guide actually and a fitness and lifestyle coach on the side. Well, I have something he can navigate. From my humble experience with South American men, Colombians are just the best. They are talkative and funny, amusing and know how to have fun and know how to trick a gay boy, in a good way...not to mention attentive, romantic and hot in the sheets. In other words, the perfect Latin lovers. If I go to Colombia one day, he promises to show me around. The bedroom, I hope. Never mind it would be the junkyard dog fucking the poodle.  Cedric may pop up, err, I mean into the Candy Shop, I said I would feature him.


And yay, he started an Only Fans.

29 comments:

  1. Holy shit! That man could uproot trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cedric the Entertainer looks different from how I remember. More entertaining. (He didn’t blur. I was just swinging.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT was just swinging. I was not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn you got great taste in men. No wonder this Candy Shop is so infamous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why your so smitten with the men's of South America... It has got to be something in the water down there....

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite kind of candy .... Carb Free and Gluten Free.

    Sassybear
    https://idleeyesandadormy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn he is fine!!!!! You certain do like big men huh? And he's tall too. He'd split you in half.

    ReplyDelete
  8. “Straight”?!? I have learned one thing from Latino guys. He’ll be bouncing his bubble butt on a dick soon enough. And I'll be looking forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. tall, dark, and handsome! Always a good combination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How I would like to dive in that!!!! Or on it. Or under it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cedric? He's all yours Maddie, as this is the only Cedric in my life: Cedplop the Annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get a new kitty?!?!?!? Is he to keep Beaky away???

      Delete
    2. Oh, gods, no - he's my sister's cat. Although, I was living with her when she rescued him as a kitten, and now we have a love/hate bond (I'm the only person he'll allow to pick up and hold for any longer than a few seconds).

      Delete
  12. Cough, cough, cough, wheeze, choke, gag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear that and think I'm in the bathhouse!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Oh dear, that sounded different in my head than it does in writing! I was trying to convey stunned speechlessness. You believe me, right?

      Delete
  13. Boy, he has got some lovely lumps and depressions, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very hot..🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Would totally hit that

    ReplyDelete
  15. That smoulder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree with Preston Mistress...This hunks smolder is nearly off the charts. Hot….very very HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous7/02/2022

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    From someone with first “hand” knowledge of a fucking sexy Colombian, I totally agree with your assessment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should order a dozen and split them Huntley.

      Delete
  18. He is scorchingly hot ... even the blurred bits.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG!!!Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am more partial to slightly furry men so I don’t often say this about completely smooth guys, but he is a VERY handsome man. The body is nicely muscled but it’s the face that push this guy over the line into the f*!!ing handsome category. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I’m a definite fan of this guy hennny…great-looking, great body…..

    Bumps at all the right places.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ain’t he glorious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cake, and with a nice roman candle in the front. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'll bet there is some big firework too.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!