Thursday, August 5, 2021

TALIA

 
It's been years since I have seen Talia Tucker. When Daddy Warbucks had his home in Denver, I went to visit once and it was how I became familiar with Talia Tucker. Talia is one of the more well known queens in Denver to shake things up,  and is another good one for breaking the drag walls down. You never know what you may get at one of her shows...a full on fishy queen, a campy queen, or a boy queen who is not afraid to do a boy body...and he has a very nice one I might add, with full on make up and wigs in just a jock strap. I was there for that. Talia weekly shows run the gambit from full on shows, drag bingo, hosting shows, brunches, to run various community charities when the need arise .By trade she is a make up artist and dancer first...followed by drag artist and comedic performer. Talia is also a firm believer in humans are not binary. As she always says " I'm far to complex to just be MASC OR FEM" Hence why this hunnies show are always like a Whitman sampler, you never know what your going to get.

24 comments:

  1. Damn! They are gorgeous. Lovely muscle tone. And interesting aesthetic. A touch of Leigh Bowery in there. Thanks for sharing. Spank bank material. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the feeling he give a good Leigh Bowery impersonation.

      Delete
  2. I love the drag and the boy drag because that really pushes some buttons and continues to blur the lines between masculinity and femininity.

    And he looks good in a jock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And take my word, he as an ass made for a jock strap to frame nicely.

      Delete
  3. Sure looks good in a jock strap, I'll give him that much! I'll bet the shows are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at the opening shot! Gorgeous and hot. I wonder if he is single????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh noes! Bitch done stole Pam Demic's gloves and glamorized them! I must say, I like the jock strap looks the best. "Nice body" is a gross understatement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Henny...I'd ride that side saddle into the sunset!!!!!

      Delete
  6. OMG! it's Cruela de Vil without the 101 Dalmatians!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do believe that was the inspiration for the first set...your correct.

      Delete
  7. That Big Bird meets Folsom look? Gimme.
    I love Drag artists who swing both ways: from high femme to Punk Rock glam. And that BODY!
    I'd constantly be in thigh-high boots and a jockstrap. Even when going to Trader Joe's.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I'd constantly be in thigh-high boots and a jockstrap. Even when going to Trader Joe's."

      I thought you already did handsome?

      Delete
  8. What a stud, even in full make-up and lemon yellow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps I should have handed out fans for this post. Hopefully Talia will have the adoration.

      Delete
  9. Talia has kind of a Cruella look in the first photos.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet he'd do a mean Cruella in total too.

      Delete
  10. WERK hennnnnny!!!!!!!!! He is fierce in and out of drag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now this is a queen I had not heard of. And I'm loving the yellow wig...me need that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, his non-drag body is great😍 I'd like his face without the makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirk, if your on Instagram, just type Talia Tucker in the search. I think he has some boy pictures on there. He is quite handsome.

      Delete
  13. Boy Talia would have been excellent in your Boylesque show. I'd tap that.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!