Sunday, May 22, 2016

WALK LIKE NAOMI CAMPBELL


There's no doubt that Naomi Campbell is an icon. The British beauty is not only one of the world's biggest supermodels, but she can also add impressive roles including TV producer and entrepreneur to her ever-growing list of accolades. Renowned for her outspoken and fearless personality, and talents with a cell phone, the star continues to make waves in the industry. Happy Birthday Naomi!!!

"Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.' But I'm a loyal person."
 
 "I make a lot of money and I'm worth every cent."
 
"I don't worry about a number. I'm fine with aging."

 
"Anger is a manifestation of a deeper issue... and that, for me, is based on insecurity, self-esteem and loneliness."

 
"I've been at the top of the modelling industry for more than 20 years. I know what it takes."
 
"I don't think I was born beautiful. I just think I was born me."
 
"I'm an easy target. I have a reputation for losing my temper, so people believe things."

11 comments:

  1. And she makes great soup!


    What?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love.Her.
    Fear.Her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday diva! I adore her on Empire even though her part isn't huge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her crowning moment was when she cornered Victoria Beckham and said "Why, exactly, do they call you "Posh"?"

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Throw a telephone in her honour today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course she's not worried about aging. Have you seen her mother?

    ReplyDelete
  7. She still looks amazing.....30 years later!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its easy to forget how long some celebrities have worked at their crafts to build the careers they have. Niaomi is definitely one of few models who has earned her stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is fabulous , whether she is walking the catwalk or throwing and hitting someone with a cell phone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is,stunning for 46! I hope I'm as lucky. Meanwhile I'm still enthralled by Saturdays post. Willie is still capturing my breath

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks good. She sounds smart, and I like that. You can be kind and personable, and still be strong.
    Hope you had a lovely weekend, mistress... With Willie wetting your whistle, I'm pretty sure you did. He sure wet mine! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!