Saturday, May 14, 2016

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

David Beckham may not be the only hottest footballer in my play book, but don't tell him that, I'd he to see him get jealous. 
 
Sergio Ramos Garcia, gets my kitty purrrrring just as easily! Sergio is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Real Madrid and the Spain national football team. He serves as captain for Real Madrid. After emerging through Sevilla's youth academy, Ramos went on to be a mainstay for Real Madrid. He won ten major honours for the latter, also being one of La Liga's top scorers from a defensive position. He made his first appearance at the age of 18 and, in 2013, he became the youngest player to ever reach 100 caps. Sergio Ramos has won multiple honours but his ill-discipline has seen him sent off more times than any player in Madrid’s history. The Mistress always could appreciate a bad ass from time to time, and with this hot ginger, I could over look a lot.I bet even I could teach him a few new ball tricks.
 
 
 

22 comments:

  1. Whew!
    That's a good way to wake up on this fine Saturday morning. Mighty fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would shove Beckham to the curb to get to Sergio Ramos Garcia!
    Ooh.La.La.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And he can still play well, unlike Mr Becks! Gerard Piqué of Barcelona may be a better defender, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you had to go and bring Gerard's name up didn't you? Excuse me a minute while I collect myself........

      Delete
  4. He IS a hot ginger already. He may be even hotter to me the Beckham

    ReplyDelete
  5. He can roll around in his briefs on my bed anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, you must certainly have great taste. He is beyond handsome. I recently saw a picture of himself hugging Christian Reynaldo. THAT got my mind racing and my libido up

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's cute. Now I have to ask you if you're familiar with Fredrik Ljungberg. Back in the day, he not only played football for Arsenal but he modeled. He's aging quite nicely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. he's extremely hot!!!!!!!! Ill take two bags of him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. definitely HOT...spanish bad boy, and the way he played his championships- wow... so...absolutely hot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. He looks incredibly hot with short hair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sergio is NUMBER ONE>>SEXY BODY>AMAZING>>CRAZY MAN>>BEAUTIFUL EYES>>BABY FACE>NICE SMILE= deadly combination.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love olive-skinned blondes. Or gingers. Whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He has such a sexy body and nice smile...that smile

    ReplyDelete
  14. save some hawtness for meeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. He has a fantastic body! It's smirk is killing me! And those eyes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SERGIO is so crazy,sexy,wildly very hot! That second picture is so handsome with those glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOED have mercy is he hot as hell! I wonder if he as good off the field as he is on???

    ReplyDelete
  18. That first picture captured me and sucked me right in! I have the perfect field for him to play on.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!