Monday, May 16, 2016

WAKEY, WAKEY.......

 
Even though I'm off today, I just thought I'd wake you all up to get your ass moving!!! See how I look out for you dear hedgehogs? Now, with a busy social schedule this week, I  may be hit or miss all week. So my apologizes if I'm not making rounds like I should, and I'll be tied up with Pride festivities next weekend, but I will have a few things pre posted for your viewing pleasure and for you all to discuss amongst yourselves. Now excuse me whilst I go hit the sheets for another hour or two....it was a late night.
 
HAPPY MONDAY!!!!
💋

7 comments:

  1. screw you; I'mma hitting the snooze button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am taking the day off ... I need another four day week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....snooze button pleez...
    Dammit how do you SNOOZE these damn bitches?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Monday, Mistress... I'm so used to waking early, but I really love having someone come to the bed and wake me...perhaps with a bit of a blow job or a hand stroking that morning wood... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Monday! I'm off today as well. I'm getting the oil changed on my car, and then I've got the rest of the day to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn you curses.........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Late night? Someone pushed your button?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!