Monday, October 26, 2015

HERE IT IS AGAIN!

 MONDAY!!!!
 I'm off today...you know to recover, so this Monday isn't quite as hard to face...when you can go off for a cat nap. I sure hope everybody had a nice weekend!!!! I had a lovely, spooky old time off in Sleepy Hollow this weekend as a get away from my clan , for my birthday! More to share from that soon. But a huge thank you for the warm birthday wishes from my Saturday post!!! Glad you enjoyed the devilish candy. And yes, Ms.Moorecock is still employed after her post yesterday! Hell, I'll take a compliment from her...it's rare she hands them out. With the trip this weekend and Samhain approaching.....why, it's put me in the mood for some chills.....

10 comments:

  1. of course the dog is my favorite! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a creepy post! So of those picture gave me chills!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pussies poppin' up all over! Yeah baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and not one of them belonging to the mistress...

      Delete
  4. Lovely post! I adore that rare photo of Mae West! I think you've put me in the mood for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoyed your day. Relaxing after the long, hard (at least some of the time, anyway) weekend is a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would swear the one picture of the lady in bed is a young Lucille Ball? Live the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture of the black birds talking....yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A belated but heartfelt Happy Birthday. I hope a flaxen-haired Adonis made your hole weak. Oooopppsss that was a typo. I hope a flaxen-haired Adonis made your whole week. Many Happy Returns on your 21st birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!