Monday, December 23, 2013

PORTRAIT OF CHRISTMAS QUEENS

The Mistress is breaking out all the Christmas finery!!!! If Christmas trees were to come to life, I swear, they'd be drag queens!!!!
 
Lady Bunny......
Goddess of all drag queens!
 
Peaches Christ
 
RuPaul.
If you missed my post on Drag Race 6, click here.
 
Bianca del Rio
 
Delta Work
 
Ivy Winters and Jinkx Monsoon...
from their current production of Death Becomes Her.
 
Miss Richfield 1981
 
Lattrice Royale
 
The Boofont Sisters
 
Laganja Estranja
 
Sharon Needles...you didn't expect her in red and green tartan plaid did you?
 
Jackie Beat
 
The Supreme Fabuettes
 
Miss Beverly

14 comments:

  1. I loves me some Needles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an amazing picture! I like her tons too

      Delete
  2. Anonymous12/23/2013

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quiet the perfect holiday collection you have amassed!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing collection of the real legends! Love Miss Richfield 1981

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so stunning but you know Lady Bunny rules.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you know what the fundamentalists say -- "Put the Peaches Christ back in Christmas" (or something like that).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some lovely heavy hitters here! And all so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I love me some large and on charge - Lattrice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many stunning queens! Ivy winters and Jinkx Monsoon in the DBH play? Now that's got to be funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to be in the last picture tight now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There all so smashingly stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!