Saturday, October 5, 2013

From the Candy Shop

 
 
This week in the Candy Shop is something light, sweet, and creamy with a bit of a kick.....Josey Greewell, who is a model and aspiring county singer, who also happened to be bullied and had a grat story.....
 
"I’ll never forget one boy from Europe wrote to me after reading the article and told me how it helped him escape the pressures of being bullied at school to see someone succeeding who is just like him. It opened his eyes. It touched me that, for a moment, I potentially helped someone with their life. Not something little like math homework, but their life,"  Josey Greenwell tells DNA.
"Things like that are why I wanted to share my story and if something like a simple song I wrote on my bedroom floor has the potential to help someone, then that right there is enough for me."Josey's story is truly inspiring. He had a record deal with a label ready to go. When the label found out Josey was gay, they dropped him immediately, but not to worry, this hottie  picked himself up, dusted himself off and decided to do things his own way. He is now releasing his work independently, building a loyal group of fans behind him.


 

 
 

14 comments:

  1. yeah, cause dog forbid there should be gay country singers (like kenny chesney).

    nice sweetmeat today, mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful guy... beautiful soul. Josey, keep on doing your thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a way to melt my heart and tongue so early on a Saturday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. josey is so sexy, inside and out, with just a hint of fur!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He showed them, grew up to be beautiful and sexy as hell ! inside and out! Now can I have a taste?

    ReplyDelete
  6. definitely one of the sexiest guys. Those eyes, ripped body, just enough facial hair... is just the right combo. Now if he could lose the swim trunks.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10/05/2013

    This one took my breath away. Honey, you can be my pool boy anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous guy . Your all gay, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the guy, sooo cute-- takes a bit of guts being yourself in the so called FREE America---good for Josey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe he'll find a niche in Nashville. I do applaud him for his courage in coming out. Good luck to you Josey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That face could launch a 1000 ships, and fire my rocket 10 times over.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Smokin hot man..would.luv to bury my face between his pecs and taste all that man has to offer! Those jeans and headphones wouldn't be on long.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I found my HUSBAND...oh, damn, he's gay.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!