Sunday, October 6, 2013

Late Night with Neon Hitch


I have no idea what's with me lately with the red haired song birds of late. Adele, Paloma Faith, Lana Del Rey. Popular currently in the club scene is the songs of the British singer Neon Hitch, which seem to be playing alot. Just last night at the Raven they played her racy song. Is it me or does she look like a Poison Ivy come to life ....... no? No denying she is quite a beauty, love her style.....
 
 
 
 
 
Here's the racy song, I love the style of the video...... now don't blush......
 
 
 
And her newest single.........
 

3 comments:

  1. Red is the new black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great songs, I have heard of them at the clubs but never saw her before. She is unique. Love her hair color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its like watching the Mistress on heat.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!