Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Autumn at the Casa du Borghese


 Well Greetings to you all! I hope my mug didn't scare you?!?!?
 
As you know, I do love to change things up from season to season, it makes the seasons more fun and entertaining, so I thought I'd share what the Casa looks like currently, so come on in and see what Autumn has brought about in the terms of decorating, and what's currently cookin! ......... as you can see from the above,  the cashmere sweaters have gotten broke into!
 
Can you tell that I like candles and the holidays???? And those peacock feathers come in handy with foreplay!

 
 
You didn't really expect a bird in the cage did you? More like a rocking elephant.
 
 
I'm still waiting for that egg to hatch....
 
 Buster Bolfig. In the sun, yet again.
 
Dinner for tonight? Ingredients for Crème of Cauliflower soup.
 
 Lets take a look across the kitchen to the bar. Did someone say they wanted a cock-a-tail?
 
 
Adorning the top are a vintage light up, a real pumpkin, some of my favorite platters and teapots, dried hygendra  and a Eat Me cheese box. Like the wooden pig? He's adorable. Now pick your poison......
 
 
Miniature apothecary jars with acorns....
 
 
 
 
The other apothecary jars....with Matilda of course.
 
 
Moving on to the boudoir.......
 
This lamp creeps out a lot of my tricks friends... It was a great vintage find.
 
 
As does the ceramic deer head... another oddity....
 
 
You would never know the Mistress is ever late would you?
 
 
My suitors love when they hearing all the ticking and tocking. yeah right, like they can hear it! Here's Buster trying to hide..... 
 
 
My ever faithful gargoyle cat outside on the window sill, keeping a watchful eye over the grounds and evil spirits.....
 
 
 Well, that concludes this tour, I hope you enjoyed. Thank goodness I hid my unmentionables. now shall we all go enjoy a cock-a-tail? And where are the houseboys do you suppose?
 
 
Tootles!

35 comments:

  1. I would like a cock-a-tail, please...bluecoat gin and tonic with a twist. you have a most loverly home, mistress. I hope someday I get invited to the casa to meet the houseboyz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you tootes! Yes we should do drinks soon. But I'll frisk you before leaving for houseboys.

      Delete
    2. oooooooooooooh, I WILL let you frisk me. it will be the most fun I've had in years.

      Delete
  2. I think I'm up to about 20+ pumpkins. Due to dogs, snails and The Engineers flame thrower I've never been able to grow them. I do little ones on vines and rescued four from Tar this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I have a lot of stepping up to do here. Couldn't you have done the tour with just the mask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to say the same thing. Damn jeans.

      Delete
    2. Just a mask and a cock-a-tail!

      Delete
    3. Boys, THAT tour is only for the extra paying guest.

      Delete
  4. Oh Mistress, it is all so warm and cozy! I actually rather enjoy the lamp and the deer head. And I really like how you mix things up! LOVE THE MASK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I''ll have you all know it took forever for moi to clean this place up after the Mistress's birthday shenanigans. I will say though, the minx as good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just divine!!!! And the Casa isn't bad either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do believe those jeans need to be loosened......

      Delete
  7. Your home is really elegant and i love her little odd touches. it keeps it from being too serious. But I liked the handsome host and cute pup too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love your home. Your use for the bar is very creative. Your fit self and Buster only add to the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always enjoy a tour of your lovely home! I just adore the seasonal touches and the mask, how fun! And if you ask me ,beautiful home and being eccentric is the best! Two words I choose for yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We can always count on you for a gratuitous crotch shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can you tire of looking at that crotch?

      Delete
    2. It's often shaken, not stirred... Jx

      Delete
  11. What a lovely home, so warm! I do believe I could be quiet comfy there. And the colors are all so calming.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10/30/2013

    What a body you have! I barely saw the decor, just muscles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10/30/2013

    I love what you did with the place. I'll have a cock-a-tail. Surprise me, please!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything looks so warm and cozy! The clocks remind me of Alice in Wonderland I don't know why. And the cashmere with jeans never looked so good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can I come live with you? I drink alot but not eat alot. You have a chic abode. Love the clocks and of course Buster!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not sure what I like better, the bar, the side table with all the candles, or the clocks. Everything looks so beautiful! Love the mask, your too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can attest to how comfortable your home is. I also love staying there upon visits. Its like a hotel with you, a good host and you see to every need!!!!! Buster!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how lovely! Really puts one in the mood for fall. I'll be right over for some of that delicious soup! The color scheme is so calming.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, you got some great taste! Love your place, buy I had to go back and look, I was distracted by the tour guide in those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Halloween sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now I understand why you love your haven so much, do you want to adopt me sexy?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am laughing my ass off over the mask! I really am. I LOVE how your house is soooo beautiful, but then quirky at the same time! Ahahaha I really love it! And a cute dog, and look, could you be straight please?

    ReplyDelete
  24. omg! Its absolutely beautiful EVEN Buster and the yourself!! seriously , your filling out those jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Mistress, your place is just charming, like you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a handsome place for a handsome man. Name your fee,lol

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!