Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Traveling Mistress



Well y'all, the Mistress is off again to head home to visit the mother of the Mistress and other family members for the Thanksgiving holiday and in tow are the Boy-Toy and Buster Bolfig! We will be going to the aunt and uncles house to par take of a HUGE feast. My aunt is one of the BEST cooks around, maybe even better than Martha Stewart! She makes everything from scratch and takes pride in doing so! When we arrive she will have wine and all kinds of little nibbles for the pre-dinner. Usually two to three bottles of wine will be put away before dinner. Then there is the dinner. Where I will no doubt eat WAY TOO MUCH! But that is where the Boy-Toy comes in handy! Too much info? Anyway I will probably also get to see my good friend and sister Mame, AKA David Dust while we are both home, and I'll also make a pilgrimage to my favorite candle supply house to get my order for the holiday season. Other than that I am totally vegging out and relaxing an maybe make my day at the spa appointment for some total pampering! I'm off the next six days, so I probably won't be posting till next week, but be sure to check out my black friday post! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

10 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip! We've got folks coming from the wilds of Idaho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time off Mistress and a Happy Thanksgiving! Watch that dark meat!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful trip and eat too much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan11/25/2009

    By the way-I was in the store last night and it looked wonderful! Have a good Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, have a wonderful trip home. I swear I never saw someone never home like you. Your always going somewhere. I'm heading to Virgina for the holiday. Happy Thanksgiving Mistress

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coco de Mere11/25/2009

    Have a good Thanksgiving girl!And try not to eat to much will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a Happy Thanksgiving Mistress and if you guys par take of the biggest night of drinking watch the men and don't choke on any meat! LOL! Sorry, I'm being very bad today.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great time and give David a big hug for me.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!