Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Grande Dame of the Week

The sassy Bianca Del Rio!



Bianca Del Rio is not your typical drag performer, she is a multifaceted diva who spans theater, cabaret,and the club scene as a drag diva, actor, costume designer and a improv comic. As a designer, she has created costumes for the New Orleans Opera, Six Flags New Jersey, and for Barbara Matera Ltd. Bianca was created in 1998 and has gone on to emcee and perform in many clubs throughout the US such as Blue Bar, Splash,Spirit, and Emerald City. Bianca also hosts Bianca's Comedy and Variety Show, Gay Bingo and Illusions at Oz for close to 7 years now in his native New Orleans. And don't you just love her style? I think that's what draws me to her.









9 comments:

  1. I really love the last picture the most. the outfit looks amazing.

    nad xx

    naddysfashionaspirin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coco de Mere11/11/2009

    Now you know I love me a little Bianca! I hosted a show with her once and talk about funny as hell! Great spread of her too. She has a great style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/11/2009

    What beautiful photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl knows how to work the eye makeup.
    Loved her Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love her style Maddie. Wow, I'm transfixed. The first four of the bunch are my favs! Sixties glam, how can you go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marissa Devine11/12/2009

    Amazing performer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bianca is just fabulous! And I love her style. She has some you tube clips that are funny as hell. We should do a drag tour Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have actully met Bianca several times! A fabulous queen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot to tell ya, she has some funny clips on the the E website!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!