Ok, he is HAWT!!!! And I laughed because where I work our UPS guy is scorching hot and he knows it. We love the summer when he comes in , in the tight shorts and very fitted brown polo...us four gay guys fight each other and push and solve to see who will get and sign for his package, lol!!!!
Our posties are banned from doing overtime and have been given more work as staffing is reduced. The government should never have allowed a billionaire to buy up our postal service, so he can prob up his other failing companies at our expense.
I LOVE the way he moves. There are so many hot stories about delivery guys and plumbers, etc. But I have seen (well, not here) so many hot UPS guys that fit the fantasies.
Ok, he is HAWT!!!! And I laughed because where I work our UPS guy is scorching hot and he knows it. We love the summer when he comes in , in the tight shorts and very fitted brown polo...us four gay guys fight each other and push and solve to see who will get and sign for his package, lol!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou might even leave the door open for him.
ReplyDeleteHe can surely dance !!
ReplyDeleteHhhmm, my UPS delivery man's blond.
ReplyDeleteOh, myyyyyyy!
ReplyDeleteThis is what I imagine when I think about good service!
Also, uniforms!
*runs to order something in the mail*
XOXO
Imagine when he brings the big dildo!
DeleteIf my UPS driver looked like that I'd be ordering non-stop!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd what exactly did you want him to leave at the back door? Hmmm??
ReplyDeleteMore like "in" the back door.
DeleteOur posties are banned from doing overtime and have been given more work as staffing is reduced. The government should never have allowed a billionaire to buy up our postal service, so he can prob up his other failing companies at our expense.
ReplyDeleteOut here they're supposed to return to their hub by 7pm. Plan your deliveries accordingly!
ReplyDeleteHe'll be lucky to get back at all....
DeleteHis shades put me off - just a teeny weeny bit. :-)
ReplyDeleteHe had shades on????
DeleteI think so. Hang on, I'll just check.......Yes, he does, darn it! :-)
DeleteHa! In the words of the song: "This boy is a bottom!!"
ReplyDeleteAnd, yes. I would. Jx
I'd have no problem on top...bottom...in between...I'm versatile!
DeleteYes...I DID ORDER A PACKAGE!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the way he moves. There are so many hot stories about delivery guys and plumbers, etc. But I have seen (well, not here) so many hot UPS guys that fit the fantasies.
ReplyDeleteHoly Fuck! Their old slogan they had What can brown do for you? comes to mind. Well for starters he can start to undress....is it hot up in here?????
ReplyDeleteExpress shipping....STAT!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhy have I never received a package from a fine fine man like this???
ReplyDelete😪😪😪
Ill give him some heat to feel!!!! He's fun!
ReplyDeleteHe must deliver great package !
ReplyDeleteCA jock
His smile at the very end got me.
ReplyDeleteEvery inch of him gets me. Quivering.
DeleteOh....... I'll just Bet he delivers!
ReplyDeleteGood bye Fed Ex. I only ship UPS for now on.
ReplyDeleteHow do I get on his route? Or better still, How do I get on HIM????
ReplyDeleteSo is this way my packages are late? It is?? Well I can overlook this. Over and over and over again.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely mesmerising!
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha! Imagine if Devon delivery people were as fit as this!!! I'd send letters to myself, and spend even more money on books and clothes.
ReplyDeleteSx
Oh Honey! What can Brown do for you!
ReplyDelete