Well, another weekend zoomed by...and yet another week begins. This weekend was packed with activity and no rest for the weary. The last of the gay pride events took place for the season...Harrisburg Pride and it went off without a hitch! The protestors must be giving up. Years ago, there were many of them. This year there were but a lowly 6 protestors off to the one side of the back of the festival festivities. But with the music and other noises, they could barely be heard. One did manage it get in and started his shit on a bull horn, to which a few said he had his right to spew his bullshit,but in his destinated place outside the festival. It didn't take long for the city police to haul him away. But a lovely day all told, followed by a few cock-a-tails, and seeing many people I hadn't seen in a few years. Of course, the Mistress even met a sexy daddy on a rooftop bar which made for an evening of enchantment. Damn did he have sexy legs! More on the weekend later.... now on to a four-day work week...

















So glad Pride went on without a glitch!
ReplyDeleteLook what happened in Germany…
And we do need the details of the tête à tête with daddy and his awesome legs.
Liz Taylor! That man’s dick!
XOXO
I understand the protesters were kept near the porta-potties.
ReplyDeleteThey were...back near the Soldiers and Sailors Bridge. And with the traffic going over and coming off the bridge...that drowned them even further out. All 6- 7 of them.
DeleteConsidering social media is a thing, either that guy with the bullhorn is retired or incredibly stupid. Perhaps both?
ReplyDeleteI'm voting for both.
DeleteLIZ!!! So classy, but capable of making a sailor blush.
ReplyDeleteThat gull obviously is in dire need of fish and chips
ReplyDeleteLovely mood you're in.
ReplyDeleteThe cute guy in the colourful pajamas looks very familiar -- is he a British actor? Love the colours on your mood board today, especially the tomatoes and oranges, or maybe I'm just hungry, LOL! That seagull looks like he learned a few new tricks from you on that rooftop too.
ReplyDeleteTom Daley...British Olympic swimmer and one of my future husbands on my short list dear!!!!!!! Maybe I should have been a seagull....what with the way I descend upon men like gulls with boardwalk food or fish spawns......
DeleteGet to the back of the queue, bitch! Tom is MINE... Jx
DeleteI want that city apartment in the photos. I am in love with that gull. And I think I need an outdoor shower, and not alone.
ReplyDeleteLiz, Tom, dick, and endless beauty - the things that dreams are made of... Jx
ReplyDelete