LIVE! LIVE! Life is a banquet, and some sorry sons of bitches are starving!
There's a Meeting in the Lady's Room
Darlene Mitchell
What shall we do .... er, I mean, *discuss*?
More like you shall we do!!!
I am sorry but if there is one colour combination I detest it is pink and yellow.
She is so vibrant!!!!!!
Yes, vibrant!
Love her!I think she was one of the breakout stars along with Discord. XOXO
I sure thought she was going to take the crown.
VIBRANT!
So subtle and understated. She looks like, as they say, a hoot!
She is a hoot!
Simply fun
I love Darlene in and out of drag!!
What lovely color! What a smile! Brava!
The colors. wow
Love the neon colors!
Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!
What shall we do .... er, I mean, *discuss*?
ReplyDeleteMore like you shall we do!!!
DeleteI am sorry but if there is one colour combination I detest it is pink and yellow.
ReplyDeleteShe is so vibrant!!!!!!
DeleteYes, vibrant!
ReplyDeleteLove her!
ReplyDeleteI think she was one of the breakout stars along with Discord.
XOXO
I sure thought she was going to take the crown.
DeleteVIBRANT!
ReplyDeleteSo subtle and understated. She looks like, as they say, a hoot!
ReplyDeleteShe is a hoot!
DeleteSimply fun
ReplyDeleteI love Darlene in and out of drag!!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely color! What a smile! Brava!
ReplyDeleteThe colors. wow
ReplyDeleteLove the neon colors!
ReplyDelete