Monday, July 20, 2026

MOOD BOARD

 

A glorious weekend and one spent at home, finally, some down time, at least for a week. This coming weekend is gay pride weekend in Harrisburg, and I'll be playing host a bit to the Fabulous Evelyn Jones, otherwise known as Sigourney Beaver. Also in the same show will be Discord Adams, along with that infamous walk. A good time awaits. Otherwise, I think I'm all caught up with everything since vacation. Another glorious weekend weather wise...the weather broke and the temps, for me anyhow, are lovely and the smoke has cleared out, temporary from the poor Canadian fires for now. I was able to open up my windows again. Now, if my mind had doors, and you walked through, here's what's rattling around in there.


Let's all have a good Monday and a even better week!

23 comments:

  1. Mistress, Same to you, up there in the Land of the North

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you brought Madge and a glory hole. You’re my kind of gal.
    Love Discord Addams! Freshest Queen on DRin years!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be worth seeing just the walk alone!!!!!

      Delete
  3. What could be more fun than watching surfers? Watching naked surfers.
    Have a most wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aa long as one of those waves didn't slap the jewels too hard. That might not be a good thing.

      Delete
  4. "Sigourney Beaver" -- I laugh every time I read that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With any luck your mental health will improve if you don't hear any political news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listen to news about only twice a week now. Any more...and one will go mad with blood pressure hitting the roof.

      Delete
  6. Here's to a good week, sweetpea! Now, let me scroll back and check out ALL the photos again! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, glory holes - whatever happened to them?! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well down on the corner of market and 6th street at the Old Alva....they are still there. Well. So I hear dear.

      Delete
  8. I share your love of blues and lemons, Maddie -- they always make for an uplifting mood board. The zebra photo is a fun addition too. And "Sigourney Beaver" almost made me do a spit-take with my coffee, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "If you're waiting for me to car I hope you packed a lunch!"
    YASSSSSSS!
    Have a fabulous week and enjoy the Discord Catwalk!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that artistic meme and thought of your Saturday post, Why Is It? !

      Delete
  10. Anonymous7/21/2026

    Happy Monday, to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun way to start the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have fabulous taste, as always!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That what he said down at the glory hole!!!!!!!

      Although today. I wish I was at the ocean side promenade having a pew.

      Delete
  13. Always daydreaming about our favorite things.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!