Saturday, September 28, 2019

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

Have I got a sweet treat today! While lounging about on the beach this summer, I came across this hunk in one of those gay rag magazines and stopped me from drinking my refreshing gin and tonic!!! Meet Mario Hervas!

One of the top fitness competitors from Spain, it seems Mario is admired for his strongly sculpted physique and alluring looks, With his seductive expressions, he has been able to flourish his charm on the cover of serval magazines. Seems he also flaunts his supreme body, going shitless and in shorts, but gosh his is absolutely beautiful! His budging muscles,  and well groomed appearance make him some stunning eye candy don't you agree? He is almost 30 and from Spain, a trainer, model, sports competitor and lifestyle coach. I also understand he wear a US size 12 shoe, So there's that.  Mario also states his hobbies as swimming, traveling, cooking, and fashion. Boy could we be more perfect together?!?!?! He's also an automotive enthusiast and enjoys racing in his leisure time, and he is married. But I don't want to get married, I only want to rub and grind some parts of my body against his abs for a night, just one night!!!! Is that too much to ask?

29 comments:

  1. The one on the boat with the wine glass is pretty good; but he's almost too muscled for me. Spotted you on a mutual friends blog and thought I'd pop over and say hi. It's always fun to meet new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Sandy welcome!!!! I think your right. I know men, I've made them my life's business. This one would serve well for a pretty knick knack me thinks, not a long-term suitor. Now may I get you a libation dear?

      Delete
  2. I like his itty bitty perfectly shaped butt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too dear. Pull up a chair and we will ogled him together.

      Delete
  3. Right you are; this man is gorgeous gurl! Where to start. I'll take three bags to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thought of pumping body parts against his abs has gotten to me....opps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! GIMME….GIMMEE…GIMMEE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first picture...imagine waking everyday to see that hair and face staring you in the eye...… I'd be late everyday for work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness! You certainly do like your Latin and South American mens. I don't blame you one bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last picture broke my screen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn’t mind at all coming upon this guy in the woods by me. Or in a fitting room. Or at the gym shower , or …..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't mind him cumming, Period.

      Delete
  10. Oh yes, I see a afternoon or two with him! Dam he is fine. I agree with Deedles, that slim ass is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have notice why I like your candy shop. Two reasons. I get hard and horny, and I never gain any weight!!!!! It's a win win. Mario is OH SO FINE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You best turn on the air conditioning in here Mistress. He is scorching. That chest...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why do I never bump into men like this when we're on holiday in Spain? Jx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, so when does he start taking off his clothes?????

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wanna be on that yacht with him, staring into his eyes, removing those trunks...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have seen him on the interwebz and in my imagination.
    So dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My god! He could crush my skull with those lovely thighs. I do have a thing for Latin men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do I suspect you Sixpense and I would have a blast if we all met?

      Delete
    2. I’m sure we’d find something to do for a few hours.

      Delete
  19. He does know how to wear a pair of jeans,

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear me! Mr. Mario hasn't an ounce of body fat. I hope the dear doesn't catch cold easily.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear baby Jesus on a stick
    This IS some candy.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!