Tuesday, September 25, 2018

TIME FROM PROVINCETOWN


Rounding out my vacation,,,which was hard enough to leave the beauty and relaxation of Costa Rica, I ditched Daddy Warbucks, and then met up with the clan for  a couple days in lovely Provincetown!! It is no coincidence that for more than 50 years, the gay and lesbian community returns every summer to P-town. The recent development/tourism development of Provincetown owes much to this community here where one can find a place to feel at home The town started to promote itself as a tourist destination to aid the economy after the storm of 1898, which adversely affected the fishing community. Artists, with their bohemian style, were some of the first visitors of Provincetown. Residents and visitors alike are attracted by the incredible natural beauty and the particular light or “aura”. Little by little this has become an eclectic population who are more and more numerous to visit this community. Not to mention the tee shirts shops and their awards winning fudge shops. And if your looking to see drag queens, then this is certainly your town to visit, as many have a whole summer residency there. Here are a few postcards....
Varla Jean Merman...trying to hide.
Queens...at tea dance
Pearly Gates inhaling cotton candy.

Marty Cummings and husband with the funny Dina Martina.

A HUGE surprise was seeing Jesse Tyler and Jinkx Monsoon at high tea at the Boatslip!!!!
Miss Richfield 1981 hawking watermelon.

Men...
men.... and more men!
The above specimen is Preston's side piece Sam. He was enough to make me crack a few laws.

Clan member Preston in the shower...your welcome!!! I've long marveled at his ass.

Someone liked big cock!
We also this year took in another whale watch.
And dear ole Eros didn't tell us he had a shop there!!!!!

Remember Eros, come Christmas, anything in black or tan with measuments of 9-10" will be just lovely. If I have issues I can always use it as a new rolling pin.

And with that, that was my grand finale to send summer 2018, into the memory banks.

37 comments:

  1. Jinkx Monsooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!! Love her.

    And that Sam is a hot piece of wet manmeat.
    And don't get me started on Preston's ass ....okay, get me started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a bologna sandwich and is wasn't spell o-s-c-a-r.

      Delete
  2. Gosh. Are you...gay? No-one would've ever guessed. :-)

    Love, love, love Miss Varla Jean Merman! And buns. And cocks.

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Varla is a complete sweetheart and gem.

      Delete
  3. it ALL looks so DELICIOUS! I wouldn't know where to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good whale watch in New England...it's been years since I was on one. After viewing this and all these posts, no wonder your so behind Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pearly and Dina!!!!!!We love them! You sure did have a great time ending summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whales! Good history too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep...Im vacationing with you for now on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, Mr. Lowell Thomas, this has been a very nice travelogue! I just want to say, Sam has great arms, and Preston has a great backside, but his legs----YUMMY! I'm trying to be a bit more tasteful in my drooling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CLEAN UP !!!!!! AISLE 17!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Deedles! It gets tiring letting the Mistress bounce quarters off it though.

      Delete
  9. Varla! Jinx! Miss Richfield! And Sam! A man with a mustache has the power to make me weak. PTown looks like a ton of fun.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. When you were on the whale watch, I would totally been seducing sam. Or Preston. Or all three of you. I need to get back to P-town again one day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tell you this Mistress. I need to do a Rehoboth, P-town and New Hope tour!!! You have posted on all three, I would love to see these towns. I also want to know the details of these hot boys. Like how were they in bed?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't get enough of P-town. I have never done a whale watch up there. That look very cool to see. But I have to say Preston's ass and legs have me distracted. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much fun. And Im so jealous you saw Jessie Tyler!!!!!!!!!! I love him to pieces on Modern Family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mistress Maddie’s Gay Guys Guide to Going Places! What a summer. What a life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You truly live a charmed life! And your taste in men is impeccable! Wouldn't mind spending some time with Sam, Preston and Sixpence Notthewiser. Just for conversation, of course ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. it's beyond me why you and your friends don't start a butt of bucks show. all such perky butts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The whale watch would've been wonderful. Amazing creatures... Speaking of amazing creatures....Preston in that shower!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a finish! Provincetown looks fabulous, but I could never go there - I'd feel under-dressed next to the Drag Queens, over-dressed next to the hot men, star struck (Mitch from Modern Family!), and probably knock myself out when I hit the deck in a faint after seeing that GORGEOUS Sam!
    I'd have to spend all my time whale watching - look at those show off Humpbacks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You would have to post the one of me stuffing my face! We had a blast didn't we? Glad the season of shows is done....im exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another great time and trip and no dirty details!!!! We need the low down of these hot men! Love seeing the whales,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I can say is, my mother told me to keep both feet on the floor. It was a bad day for mothers.

      Delete
  21. I LOVE P-town! Such a fun , campy and quirky town filled with hot mens. Please tell me you guys had a chain gang???

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cap Chasen9/26/2018

    Boy, I haven't been to Provincetown in years...sure takes me back to the days of youth, frolic and endurance!! I adore Miss Richfield and Pearl.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You should be arrested for having to much fun. And hanging with hot boys.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a shame Preston's touche wouldn't fit in my purse. Iy was a wonderful season in P-town this year. Love to all

    XO, and one for Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome fotos! Fun and Festive people! I've been busy at the shop all week. Must get stocked up for the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!