Tuesday, September 18, 2018

WE'RE NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE

If you haven't been to Costa Rica add it to your bucket list peeps! The second part of this vacation was the longest. After being home for one day to get re-packed, it was time to meet up with Daddy Warbucks and head to the beautiful locale of Costa Rica. For many people, the only image they have of Costa Rica comes from the beautiful posters on the wall at Starbucks showing locals picking the gourmet coffee beans we enjoy in our favorite latte.But Costa Rica is a magical place to visit. Its majestic terrain and exotic wildlife draw many to Costa Rica each year.If you are thinking about taking a trip to an island paradise with plenty to do and see, Costa Rica is your destination. Our hotel was literally in what seemed like a jungle or rain forest. Most of the trip was indeed very relaxing, as their was no town or anything nearby. Just us and nature. We stayed in Manuel Antonio at a stunning open air hotel. What an experience! Between the hotel and the critters. We definitely weren't in Kanas anymore. The views out the window were much different form that of the Casa du Borghese.The hotel and staff were truly exceptional....the only thing was the Mistress almost dropped my gin and tonic a couple times with small reptiles dashing about in the lobby.
Manuel Antonio is not the largest park in Costa Rica, but many tourists like it because of its beautiful white sand beaches and crisp sea water. If you like fresh fruits and veggies, a lot of fun activities and plenty of interesting wildlife.Manuel Antonio National Park has been called the bridge between land and sea. It's paradise-like beaches and tropical forests create an almost magical experience.Snorkeling, horseback riding, and white water rafting are just a few of the experiences you have.Take a Kayak tour at Damas Island Estuary where you can spot monkeys, snakes, sloths, and crocodiles. Of course the big attraction to Manuel Antonio are its idyllic gay beaches, park, and scenery, filled with very handsome men.People have been known to loose their tan lines there.
Our room was way cool, and right up my alley, complete with outdoor shower, which I could get used too. Of course the upstairs balcony it occurred to me, probably had a bird's eye view right in the shower. Who cares...I was in lala land.
From our balcony most days, and around the grounds, were all kinds of creatures I got first hand experiences with. At first I was a wee nervous, but over time I begin welcoming them to the balcony. I can't even explain how it felt to have monkies visiting. And the birds there are truly chic and regal.
The beach was surprisingly very gay and clothing optional!!!! Daddy Warbuck's even took a gratuitous of one of yours truly tanning my touche'
And the COCK-A-TAILS!!!!!!!!!! Non stop flowing and oh so yummy......

Needless to say, I'm am still very relaxed since being back, but peeps...I sure do miss these views! More on the trip in the next post...…

44 comments:

  1. CHEEKS! and cock-a-tails! and lizards! and birdies! HOW could you leave all that deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for taking us with you on your travels. That hotel is amazing. With so much beauty, I don't think the open air hotel would bother me at all. Such great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to go to the Costa Rica. That's the second most amazing resort I've seen! You had to be in heaven. Amazing.... I need to be rich right now.

    And thank Warbucks for the butt picture. You have a cute ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHY am I in Ohio again. I need to take your advice and start living! It is literally paradise. You don't realize these animals are real till you see them in person. Thanks for sharing, Im off to day dream...…..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in awe when you were showing your pictures here last week. Stunning birds and nature. I'm surprise Coopertone hasn't used you as a spokes model yet with the back side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No words. But I'm surprised you didn't get off the plane naked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mistress!!!!! Simply breathtaking! Almost like Bora Bora just not as jungled. I am getting used to your cute butt too! The hotel is truly comforting looking considering it looks to be near nothing, even though the open air worries me. I love animals but don't trust them completely.

    These photos are heavenly though. I hope some day I'll be dangling my feet in the water there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous resort! I'm surprised you wanted to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It reminds me of parts of the Keys, though with more wild life, animal and human!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luxury hotel, swank drinks, stunning views and nice ass=Paradise.

    I soooo need a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks amazing! Wow! First class vacationing for sure. I would have been hard pressed to even leave the hotel, except maybe to check your naked ass sunning itself. The world is a wonderment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Tucsons!!!!! And the monkey is not something one see's everyday.

    And the misty foggy morning view is quite something. I sure hope you didn't encounter huge bugs? I have friends who saw enormous bugs on their screens while there. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The early mornings and late nights were my favorites. Just the sound you would hear was fun and un-nerving all at once. A symphony of sounds.

      Delete
  13. Nothing like an outdoor shower, especially when it's in that scenery. I also see you are getting expensively tan. Do you still even have a tan line? Looks like a great time. I wanna go.

    *as I kick and scream*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you went there. If I end up leaving the country, Costa Rica might be an option.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well this was our last trip together and Warbucks is moving to Europe. He can't deal with the twisted nature of this country anymore.

      Delete
  15. Such a cute tushy! Costa Rica is breathtaking and you clearly did it right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I went. It was the first time for this kind of locale....I highly recommend it. Very relaxing.

      Delete
  16. Seriously, this looks like paradise! Darn. Now I need vacations.

    ReplyDelete
  17. More wonderful holiday photos! How amazing to have those jungle creatures come and visit - the toucan is especially magnificent. Speaking of magnificent, Daddy Warbucks' snap is both that and cheeky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been very cheeky of late Mr DeVice.

      It was definitely a picture takers paradise. I came back with almost 750 pictures!!!!!

      Delete
  18. Marry him mum, the minute he asks you.

    Truly spectacular. I see your welcoming side was open.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That hotel is gorgeous! I can deal with animals, just not spiders. Big spiders are the deal breaker! I believe I've said this before, butt it bares (see what I did there?) repeating, you have a perfect behind and scrumptious thighs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhhhh just you wait and see the picture I got one day. I'm still having nightmares. And thank you for the lovely butt and thighs compliment. I do love me legs and thighs honey.

      Delete
  20. Thanks for sharing these spectacular and marvelous pictures. The animals are stunning and charming! I don't like snakes. I much prefer watching them on a nature tv show, where I can change the channel if it gets too intense. But I'm sure you have an amazing talent for charming snakes.

    The place is resplendent! What astounding design and enchanting views. I am leery of open air places, but only because I'm a mosquito magnet. But I'd pack the bug spray to experience that gorgeous setting. The beach (and beach bums) look fantastic and fun!

    Love the monkey in the chair. He looks so calm and at home! What a wonderful adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The monkey at the hotel were very calm as they have gotten so used to the people staying there. Truly amazing to see them so close. Life is so different there...it was a wonderful holiday. Lucky I didn't see any snakes, but was told later that one was very close to me, but no one told me in fear I'd go crazy.

      Delete
  21. Very, very nice, but be honest, wouldn't you have had more fun with Chris Pratt and dinosaurs?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my- on my list too now. Costa Rica that is, not your ass. But it could be!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Paradise indeed! Lovin all the lush trees and foliage not to mention that incredible shot of the parrot. That hotel is amazing, I'd gladly stay there. And those mens look sexy....

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW! This trip looks simply beautiful. No wonder your so relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh-my-goodness! I want to be there RIGHT NOW, darling! I'm just about to help my neighbor with their painting tommorrow... I don't wanna be here... I wanna be there!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for these post. I have never been there but would now go in a heart beat. Everything about it and that hotel is quite cool and different.

    And might I add, no wonder Daddy Warbucks and the Lad likes your ass!

    ReplyDelete
  27. See there? I KNEW you are the type who would take advantage of the clothing-optional spots! Hugs and hugs and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those animals you saw are amazing! But is it wrong I might like to tap that ass?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful pictures. And you've got a very nice ass, almost as good as my guy's.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!