Thursday, October 14, 2010

How To Annoy Those Treat or Treaters



Well, the Mistress is all done working for the week. I had off today and tomorrow, and I'm more than ready for a nice four day weekend. I can't believe Halloween is almost here, which means that all the kids will be by to collect there candy soon. It got me to thinking that maybe I would have some fun with them this year and annoy them.

1. Give away something other than candy. (Toothpicks, golf balls, bags of sand, etc.)
Open the door dressed as a giant fish. Immediately collapse, and don't move or say anything until the trick-or-treaters go away.


2.Open the door dressed as a giant fish. Immediately collapse, and don't move or say anything until the trick-or-treaters go away.

3.After you give them candy, hand the trick-or-treaters a bill.

4.When you answer the door, hold up one candy bar, throw it out into the street, and yell, "Crawl for it!

5.Insist that the trick-or-treaters each do ten push-ups before you give them any candy

6.Hand out menus to the trick-or-treaters and let them order their candy. Keep asking if anyone wants to see the cock-a-tail list.

7.Instead of candy, give away coloured eggs. If anyone protests, explain that the eggs are the only thing you had left over from Easter.

8.Answer the door eating a lovely Snickers bar and insist you don't have any candy.

9.Borrow someones tame, but mean looking Doberman Pinscher. Place the dog next to the basket of candy on the porch with a sign that says Come get your candy if you dare!

9 comments:

  1. Oh you know #4 is my favorite! If I was going to be home this Hallowe'en I would most definitely utlize this tip!
    Behr Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me of when I was a trick-or-treating kid -- there would always be one house where the bastards would make you sing a song or tell a joke before handing over some candy. And it was always the crappiest candy too -- Halloween molasses kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Your so bad Mistress! You should give them drag tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm surprised your not handing out shots frankly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your so evil.....I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I like 1 -5 the best! And I can inagine your just drunk as hell too.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!