Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Two of the Mistress's favorite things, Halloween and vintage pictures! Some of these were sent to me which I enjoyed from my good friend the Dame Courtney! Hope you all are having a spooktacular Halloween! Oh God, that was cheesy! Tootles!




10 comments:

  1. Don't let the goblins bite! Well, not too much (you are a baaaaad influence).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you lots of CANDY tonight, dear Mistress of Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween to you too Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pics! Happy Halloween !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second one! Have a wonderfully scary day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Halloweiner! Did you get any candy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Halloween Mistress! Love the shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10/31/2010

    Watch out for the ghouls tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Hallows eve to you too cutie! I enjoyed the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!