Friday, July 16, 2010

Luxurious Dreaming



Ahhhhhhhhhh it's FRIDAY!!! Yea! Feel sorry for me as I survived my three day week. I'm soooooo bushed. And I've been sleeping well too. While on vacation the Mistress got some new, beautiful soft bedding and I changed everything out the other night. I've been in love ever since!!! A soft place for dreaming............



I'm am all queen when it comes to bedding. I love to have soft sheets, a blend of Egyptian cotton and silk in the comforter and tons of pillows. They are one of my two luxuries. And I love to sleep, it's one of my favorite parts of the day, and I like to feel all the luxury whiling I'm do so, or others things ;)! And everything has to coordinate. Things I have to think about you know. So I know I'll be enjoying the z's this weekend! Plus alot of time at the Raven Resort to lay poolside and have a cock-a-tail. In addition, my very good friend, Claire Voyant is up from the south, from Atlanta, to visit and check in on the Mistress's goings on! I just up she doesn't go into shock from all the cock-a-tails! So y'all have yourself a wonderful, sexy weekend! Tootles.



15 comments:

  1. OMG that is a very relaxing room! Love it. What great taste you have Mistress! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it looks like you are set this weekend in a majesty of gorgeous blankets,pillows and sheets. Beautiful shots! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I said you have great taste girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bed linen - I think cream/ white is the best for beds. So pretty!! Have an extra lovely relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaha too cute! That bed looks so comfy, much better than my plastic squeaky twin size thing of bed in my apartment. It seems like this is a weekend of business for a lot of people...myself included. well have a good one! Again stunning bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creation is gorgeous and your bed looks extremely soft and comfy... I love me alot of pillows too. And the wall color is stunning! You got talent in those hands of yours Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how swank darling! Let me tell ya tootes, that bed would be very popular in P-Town right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. What a delectable linen set!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7/16/2010

    Um, excuse me, but could I have my bedding back when you're done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fabulously luxurious, Mistress! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I swear, I would think I had died and gone to heaven. What a beautiful place to call HOME. How many men can you get in that bed anyway? Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never seen a personal bedroom so nice before, I hope you're enjoying it...looks wonderful. I'm so staying with you all when I visit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Batina7/17/2010

    Oh Mistress I love the style of the place. You sure do have nice taste! I love the colors of the room also! Sounds like another party weekend? Well have a good one and enjoy that bed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always had such great taste girl! I wish I could keep house just as well! That is just stunning! Of cousre it is fit for a queen!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!