Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Minx is Baaaaaaaaack



Well, hellllooooo there darlings! I've just arrived back to the abode from what seems like just forever since I was gone, but I'm happy to report the Mistress had a glorious time while away. And good gawd, was it hot as hell! Most days it was well over 95 degrees and last week the average temp was around 99 to 103 degrees! Do you know how much baby powder and MAC the Mistress goes through to keep this fresh look? Ah well, thank God all the fine establishments where I was severed nice refreshing spirits. And the good news was I got a call from the grand pooba asking if I would like a couple extra days vacay! Why hell yes! So the Mistress will be off till Wednesday now. While away I did much relaxation, and helped the mother get all her little projects done, and we even had a hoot on the fourth with my visiting family for a fourth of July picnic. I couldn't believe how handsome my cousins are getting already. They even brought over these colorful sparklers things you hold in your hands. They only things was they kept pointing in my direction, toward my coif, and reminded them several times their auntie my go up in flames real quick, so point them in that direction! Of course I also made many wonderful dishes.

Some wonderful grilled salmon with shrimp skewers and green beans.



Grilled citrus and lime pork with grilled corn and green peppers.


Lobster tail with corn and broccoli.


There was also a wonderful day spent with my good friends, The Capital Street Duo as well as some drinks with them another night. The Dame Courtney and the Mistress spent a day of vintage which I'll share later. I also was able to see at long last, my dear friend Andromeda Strain. We hadn't see each other in a long while, and spent four hours at the Red Door, eating dinner and drinking mojitos! She is older then the Mistress, and comes from the gays of the eighties and Fire Island,so her stories are always very interesting, fun and moving in some cases. There was a chocolate mud body wrap and massage at the posh Hershey Spa, which was interesting. All I wanted to do was eat myself! More later. And then their was all the partying with the boys! Since the Mistress is a lady I won't go into details but she was keeping several "suitors" at bay! It was even suggested the Mistress start a sister blog to tell of her other hi jinks. A Day With The Mistress-Uncut! I will decline that offer. But all I'll say is Mistress Maddie #1 Fan and his guest were quite the hand full. Why they need to be put on ice!!! Anywho, now I must get around here and put every thing away since my house boy somehow went missing in action and their are a couple cold beers calling. And if Tranny Beth, Auntie Flame, and Kailyn not to mention my dear friend and sister, Mame, aka David Dust, read this, I am so sorry for any dronken messages you may have received. But you know the Mistress! Tootles.

19 comments:

  1. Honey, I don't think people are ready to see the "uncut" version of your life.

    Welcome home.

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved my drunken message! You crack me up! My imagination works overtime on the hints you give about your escapades! Glad you're back!

    xoxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home MM!
    Glad you had a fab time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just glad that you obviously took my advice of not getting too close to the fireworks. Alcohol and open flame only work for dessert in French restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you're back, and to hear you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it's about damn time! Sounds like it was a wonderful time. But I want these details about the boys!!! And being covered in chocolate sounds like a turn on to me! Welcome back again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh Mistress, how I've missed you these past weeks. You really know how to make me happy. Looks like a real good time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that food looks so yummy! i don't blame you, i could get used to that too everyday! And the spa sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems like you have been gone forever Mistress! Nothing beats sleeping in your own bed. Can't wait to see more photos. And whats this about the boys? I think a un-cut edition is just what is in order here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome home, darling! Love these pics, and can't wait to hear more about your trip! You are hilarious!! Enjoy your remaining days and what with the boys?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You, Mistress, were the most unordinary thing that week in the Burg! Your always doing something intresting, or find intrest in everyday things. Or just drinking!!! Sounds like a wonderful trip and want to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back- Now that debaching can start with your untold tales with the boys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh welcome back Mistress! It seems like forever honey! I was hoping you would do a food picture or two and does this ever look yummy! Are you for hire? I need someone to show me how to cook and I have a few design questions. Love that your back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adrino7/11/2010

    I am glad your are back Mistress! What a fun trip. You must come to South Americia where I will show you around Barbabos. You have a real good time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh honey you must be a real hoot to hang out with! Welcome home, I really miss all your daily inspiration and things to talk about!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan7/11/2010

    I was wondering when the Mistress would make a appearance! Thanks for a wonderful time oner the fourth weekend! Sounds like the trip was a fun filled one. And just for the record everyone- the Mistress needs to be put on ice. She has some very strong seductive powers when she wants;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. yay, welcome back!!! i'm so glad you had a good time! the food looks delish and i can't wait for the post on your vintage haul... and hopefully one on the dior haute couture show, too? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome back honey! What a whirwind you are! And it sounds like the minx is doing just fine! Now I m hungry after looking at these pictures. And what's with the drunken messages? I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Welcome back handsome! I have missed your daily antics! What a time it sounds. I agree, I uncut version does sounds......intresting. Do we get to see the other side!?!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!