Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Grande Dame of the Week

Some southern heat and beauty.....The Goddess Raven.



The Goddess Raven hails from the heat of the south from Atlanta ,Georgia. I have seen Raven perform several times, and I must say has to be one of the most incredible dancers I have laid my eyes on, all while doing it with very large wardrobe pieces. And speaking of costumes, Raven has hands down some of the most elaborate, elegant, and over the top costumes I have seen from queens! Talk about a entrance! I have seen her many a time, but mostly at the now defunct show, Charlie Brown's Cabaret, which used to be at Backstreet in Atlanta. Raven is also always up for some good ole charity shows to help the community and was even given the prestigious title, Entertainer of the Year several years ago. I wonder what she does with her costumes when she's done with them. Raven, contact me when your thru with them , would you? Thanks. Tootles!













8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/30/2009

    Amazing costumes! I agree! I'd love to see her perform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan9/30/2009

    I have seen her many times while down in Atlanta....she is just amazing and flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Skinny Bitch- hate her! Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Now that is a queen. Stunning. I have heard of Charlie Browns Cabraert. She is way over the top. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see that on stage! Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  6. let me tell ya...honestly...I hate it when a man looks better as a woman than I do. just sayin.....


    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10/02/2009

    DA - AMN! (emphasis on the 'amn')...That is an ENTRANCE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When is RuPaul's Drag Race coming back?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!