Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Brunch

It's Sunday Brunch with some beef and drag. The beef is the hot Daniel Ashton Johnston and the drag is Minneapolis's beauty Barbie Q. Since the Mistress has been cavorting all over, I figured it was time for another Sunday Brunch. First up is the very hot and sexy Daniel who was a wrestler and now has gotten himself into the world of fitness modeling and filming some fitness videos. I don't know the first thing about wrestling but he could put me to the mat anytime!










And the drag...Barbie Q! Barbie Q hails from Minneapolis and has been entertaining the Twin Cities for some time now, and was also one of the runners up to be on the second season of RuPaul's Drag Race. Who knows. Maybe she will end up on there as a producers pick. Barbie Q covers the song Que Sera Sera in the video. I just LOVE how she plays the harmonica! By the way, Barbie Q is also very hot as a guy. That may be another post. Hmmmmmm,we'll see.









5 comments:

  1. Talk about busting off a good one! Daniel is hot as hell! I'd bottom for that. And the video is pretty funny. Clever harmonicia playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great choices! I love the name Barbie Q and that red head dress? LOVES IT, NEEDS IT! Daniel ain't to shaby either. I'll take him and show him a trick or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan9/14/2009

    Good God that Daniel is adorable! By the looks of it, he is filling out those undies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has the most perfect nipples I have ever seen. And Barbie Q is hot as a man. I have met him a couple times. And can he perform.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!