Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Labor Day



I know it's hard to believe, but the Mistress and Boy-Toy are off again. This time heading to see family for the long weekend, take in a football game (which the Mistress is just thrilled to see), and have a family picnic with lots of the aunt and uncle's delish picnic foods. The Mistress will also be busy laboring over what kind of cock-a-tail to have in honor of the end of summer! And while we're at the game, I'm hoping to see some hotties along these lines:







So I hope y'all have a fabulous weekend and I'll return sometime next week. Tootles!

5 comments:

  1. All I know is that I'd better not see any white clothing come next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/04/2009

    Have a great Labor Day. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn woman! don't you ever stay home??! Off again to party with the masses. Have fun Maddie and grab Boy Toy's ass for me while you're at it! ;)

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait. You at a football game? Now I have to see pictures of that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Labor Day Mistress! And Mahogany Empress, you damn well know the Mistress will not be at the game, she will be in the locker room feeling up all the hot boys and having a "cock"tail! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!