Friday, August 22, 2014

GONE TO PROVINCETOWN...IN MY 4X4


Well what can I say, between these vacations, the houseboys, and time at the pool, I need to get away again!!!!!!!!! We will be leaving bright and early before y'all are up probably for the gay town of Provincetown, for some fun and frolic.....


The clan and I will join others at our hosts lovely home they have there, with a seafood bake planned one night. They always do such a wonderful bake. I just hope with 9 gay guys in a house, we all get time in the bathroom. I've already been told the Lad and I will have to bunk with Preston!!!! *rumors will ensue* This has the making of a All Gay Big Brother!!!! that was for Mac.


I even decided to take Ms.Moorecock along, so if you stop by the Casa du Borghese, my houseboys will be on hand to solicit your needs. I 'll be out for a while this time. After P-Town and upon getting back ,I have another mountain jaunt planned, and then I have the visiting Capital Street Duo coming for a visit, so most likely won't be back till all is calm. Is it ever calm? I do believe I need a turn style! Did I just say that???? Please feel free to swim the pool, have a cock-a-tail, and make yourself at home,


And have you heard Miley Cyrus's newest ditty? Could never stand her till this summers song. Now I love me a little 4x4 to carry me outta here!!!!! Just follow the bouncing ball y'all! I will miss you all!!!!! Tootles!
XOXOX


did I really just use Miley Cyrus as a tag?

31 comments:

  1. OH NO AGAIN!?!?! You guys will have a blast! Can't stand Miley but I will say what a fun song! I can't get it out of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress, you are always on the run. Have a good trip.!!!!! 9 guys huh?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels Mistress ... you live such a glamorous life! Is there room in your suit case for me???

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9 gay guys, one house! Sounds like a new reality show. I can just see the scenes playing out! Have a great trip handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. will ms. moorecock get more cock? will the mistress exhaust the lad? will all three be so drunk they will need to go to the hospital?

    tune in tomorrow, folks, for the exciting conclusion of "the many adventures of merry maddie!"

    excuse me, I need a houseboy and a cock-a-tail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! I'd so watch that too.

      Delete
    2. You are a genius ! And we could even turn it into a drinking game. Every time the Lad and Mistress have nookie, the Mistress mentions men, cock, happy hour or flashes his junk, we all take a drink!

      Delete
    3. thank you, precious! sometimes my brain goes on a joyride, and I JUST MUST share it with the world!

      Delete
    4. But are our livers that strong?

      Delete
    5. mine ain't; I turn 60 in 2 weeks...

      Delete
  6. An all gay Big Brother? Now THAT'S a TV show I'd watch! And I hate to admit it too, but Miley Cyrus's new song is a pretty catchy tune.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, dancy and folksy

      Delete
  7. Hope your trip is a success and you have lots of fun.. LOVE THE SONG! Surprisingly .* curiously puglicious musical interlude. while Mistress out*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't heard that song yet, but I like it over all her others songs, a fun travel song! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course we'll miss you Mistress Enjoy P-town. Will you ever settle again! Would love to be fly on wall in that house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. PROVINCETOWN!!!! Now this sounds like a good time! Safe travels, Can I borrow a couple of the houseboys to clean out my pipes?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful trip!!!! The clan has never looked better! And I too can not believe the Cyrus song. I actually like something she did.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a lovely vacation and break, Mistress! Safe travels, you jet-setter you! Loving the vintage beach shots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a lovely vacation and break, Mistress! Safe travels, you jet-setter you! Loving the vintage beach shots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a wonderful time in Provincetown and the Woods with the boys...ALL those boys!. Why did I not change my schedule?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so jealous! You have a SUMMER of wonderful trips! Where did the summer go anyhow??? Have a fun and safe trip we'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nine gay guys guys, mostly likely half dressed most times......this sounds like a Michael Lukas film waiting to happen. Have a sinful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Goodness, but you are the peripatetic one, aren't you!?! :)

    Have a good trip in Provincetown! Hurry home :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What??? You hardly had time to unpack from your last trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm getting very excited to see the crew this year, and Im hoping you brought some of those cute swim trunks!!!! I'll have libations waiting........

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ha! Love the song 4x4!! Have a great trip, and mu regards to the dick dock!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your gone again!?! Do you just stay packed at this point? Have safe travels and stay out of tro.........oh, forget that.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How in hell will you remember where you work!?!? Have a great time with the Lad and the boys.i absolutely love the Cyrus song, now its stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How can one really not think dirty with nine gays guys in one house? Love the feeling Provincetown offers, plenty to do and see, while being laid back.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!