Wednesday, August 13, 2014

GRANDE DAME

 
 
Anaol Fetale is a star in the making. At only 20, she is the youngest Grande Dame I have featured. She may look shy, but she is anything but. You will quickly see she has a wild, dirty side. Brighter colors, longer nails, bigger hair- this girl knows how to stand out in all the right ways.  Anaol's drag started in a form of androgyny as a young gay boy with crazy hair doing makeup on himself each day. It expanded into the art of drag and performing, photo shoots, and makeup artistry. Anaol began her drag career performing around Massachusetts at small bars, but moved on to larger drag competitions at the clubs in Massachusetts as well as New Hampshire... and won 3 of them!Her hair is perfection, and she rocks any and every color. Anaol sets herself apart from other queens with her attitude and personality. She is always aiming to better herself and improve her art, working to inspire others and put smiles on her fan's faces. You can see Anaol at Machine in Boston on Monday nights and once a month hosting her own show called F I E R C E in Cambridge, Massachusetts. She is worth a look see trust me! 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I have seen her several times on trips to Boston, a phenomenal performer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be my favorite you featured in some time! Fabulous style she has..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me ALOT of Ananol Fetale!!!!! Such a fun ,fresh perspective of drag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does love a good colored wig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me of a more colorful Sherry Vine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You bring the most amazing queens!!! I adore her colored wigs, she is also flawless.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!