Monday, August 31, 2026

WILD AT 19...

 ...Before stepping into 20!

My no-good social director, Anita Moorecock informed me, yet again this year, I missed the A Day with the Mistress Borghese's blogoversary. I apparently hit 19 years last week! Hell, I have had this blog longer than any man at this point!! Hard to believe I still doing this and writing, and having people still reading and following, who knew? To think my good friend and siter Mame, AKA David Dust dragged me kicking and screaming to start a blog after commenting on blogs for 8 years before starting one. And it wouldn't be blogger with them blocking my last post, for what reason I can't phantom, and I noticed the follower counter also no longer updates, but yet I'm still here, mind you, getting more irritated by their nincompoopery. but yes, with some gin and good friend such as y'all I continue and do enjoy it. Some fun facts- we are at 15, 498,650 views, 6,010 post, 13,804 comments and one person short of 500 followers.  897 drag queens presented, and at least 320 visits to the Candy Shop. That's a lot of beauty and cock. Not to mention Mood Boards and In Three Words which continue to be popular and then there's all my nonsense, of travels, shade, men, kiki-ing, life at the Casa du Borghese, drinking and rants. It surprising me that most of my readership is from Europe, Japan and not surprisingly from South America. Hello boys!!! The US on a list of 20 countries comes in at 14. 

So, we will be popping open the bubbly, and letting it all hang out and celebrating today with the houseboys. Here's to 19 more years of gin and sin! Pop in and have a nip with us! Of course, the head-ers are a staple here too! Here are some from over the years. And always remember- 

"LIVE! LIVE! Life is a banquet and some poor suckers are starving."


Now, what should we discuss next?

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Nineteen years! Congrats! I can't imagine a day without reading your blog! That why I hate when your gone. LOVES all the headers you have and always wonder what will come next. I see by the new one, the houseboys are already celebrating! Cheers to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "what will come next", more like WHO's cumming next?

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your blog being old enough to sass back and ask for a later bedtime! That is a long time for a blog. You're a lifestyle really. Love and adore you when I pop in and so full of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mistress! That's just amazing. And you post so often, good for you! So many blogs I used to read are now gone, and many don't hold my interests or have become to commercial of memes with no real content. Thanks for keeping us entertained for all these years. And I still learn something or see something of interest. Adore the headers, they are legend at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogoversary you old bitch. does this make you a dinosaur in the blog world?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fast time go when you're not paying attention. Congratulation on 19 years! Not to mention I turned my grandson on to your blog years go who loved drag and turned out to be gay. He still reads he said but never comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 19 years!!!!!! Holy shit that is longer then you had a man...well settled with ONE man that is....and what a treasure trove for us drag queens! So much history here. Here's to more years hopefully dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, dear! We are definitely among the "stayers". I started mine way back in March 2007, so the same year as you. I believe Mr Peenee, Mr DeVice and Ms Scarlet have been blogging just as long... Jx

    PS I love your endless variety of headers. I have never changed mine. Liza is eternal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mistress, Happy Blogiversary... Many More for Sure.... It's been my privilege to read your entries and to have you comment on mine...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!