Yes, yes, time for another break....off to Ptown and then the island of Fire for just a few days. By time this post, I will have arrived in Ptown yesterday with my touche on a barstool for happy hour at the Boatslip.I can't think of a better time to go and start to wind down summer, even though we still enjoy the warmer temps sometimes through October. I think these very fun and cool looking works by Leo'di Fazio will hopefully sum up my holiday to the seasides. Leo" is a hyper-real drawing specialist, painter, textile designer and digital artist, who self-taught himself in 1985. I love the fun vibes of his works. I will return sometime in September and may drop a post card or two.




So...the pictures are depiction of your going ons at Ptown?
ReplyDelete1- Walk to the Dickdock.
2- At the Dickdock.
3- After the Dickdock and
4- Next number for the Dickdock.....
Doo Dah, Doo Dah.
DeleteROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! TOO PERFECT to title the pictures from the Mistress's history.
DeleteLes plaisirs de la plage !
ReplyDeleteL’art rétro de Di Fazio est amusant, charmant et excitant :)
L’imaginaire et la nostalgie à travers l’illustration - une époque à la fois innocente et pas si innocente.
-Beau Mec à Deauville
Have fun!
ReplyDeleteDon’t get lost at the Dickdock.
Love the drawings and take pics!
XOXO
Have a great holiday, sweetpea! Super jealous, but a postcard might brighten my spirits! :) xoxo
ReplyDeletePoor thing. BACK to P’town. And then you have to go to Fire Island. What is it like to be you?
ReplyDeleteI love these illustrations. My favorite is the one with the two ice cream cones, although I’d be happy with any of them.
Have fun!! Drink lots! Cavort like a madman!
ReplyDeleteAh, yes. The "wanton whore shorts". I remember them well... Needless to say, I had a pair I wore on regular - ahem - strolls through parks when I was a young slut... Jx
ReplyDeleteBut the Mistress does the wanton whore shorts so well.
DeleteEnjoy your trip, and remember--as I'm sure you will--to share the trip's highlights with us.
ReplyDeleteAll those happy bottoms running into the water are ready to welcome you to the party, Mads! Have fun, love bug, but don't burn your most splendid body parts in the sunshine.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janie
Ptown and Fire Island? Watch out for UTIs.
ReplyDeleteDeedles is brilliant! If it burns see a doctor.
DeleteThe pictures are great!! Have a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteSx
Suns out Buns out!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THESE! And I can't wait to see how you fill out that square cut when we meet up on Fire Island.
ReplyDeleteAnd I still can't believe this blog is 19 years from the post before. Doesn't even seem that long and those are some impressive hits on blogs visits.
I love this art!
ReplyDeleteWe're off for a quick over-night to P-town. Have a marv weekend!
Post a daily selfie in those shorts.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I could pull off those shorts. Well, I could pull them **off** --- I don't think I could wear them anymore.
ReplyDeleteAre your comments working?
ReplyDeleteSx
The ability to comment at any blog was impossible for about 2 days. Google better get their act together, sometimes it seems they want to do away with blogs :(
Delete-Rj
Mistress M will be pleased to have missed all the fun!
DeleteGlad that they’re working again.
Sx
And I thought it was just me. Nice to see these comments.
DeleteUnfortunately, the comments are working well enough to bring in the spammers again. Hence the "Polish witch-doctor" comment below... Jx
DeleteLuv the retro 1950’s beach scenes :-)
ReplyDeletePix # 2- talk about sexually suggestive !
Hopefully short shorts for men will make a comeback at the beach instead of those ridiculous broadshorts.
CA jock
Have you seen the Mistress in short shorts? He turns them out. If anyone can bring them back singlehandedly .....
DeleteWhy yes, yes I have! *rises hand*
DeleteIt's a nice sight with those legs and cakes.
Leo's whimsical Realism Retro looking Art is Fun. I bet you could Rock that outfit...
ReplyDeleteI am mad-jealous! You are a lucky one for that! Someday I want to see the dreamy and enchanting place.
ReplyDeleteHave a good time Mistress! I know you could bring the outfit! I adore that art! And It's nice I can comment again. I couldn't comment for a few days, what a relief.
ReplyDeleteYour gone again??? Have a great time! But the last thing your tongue will be between is two ice cream cones! And will your cake fit in those shorts?
ReplyDeleteLook out Ptown! Will you catch Roxxxy. That makes two hoes in town.
ReplyDeleteSo THAT'S what a Ptown week is like with you? No wonder you come back exhausted.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous and fun trip! Nice to be able to comment again? What in hell was going on?
Yes, I agree. And the Mistress makes it look all so effortless AND painless, haha
DeleteSorry I missed this post. I hope you had a great time and I love this artwork!
ReplyDeleteI sure hope you retain some lady like manners while in Ptown in an outfit like that!! Safe travels and have a blast. I wanted to hi goodbye last week but I couldn't comment??!?!?
ReplyDeleteLuv me some illustrations !
ReplyDeleteReminds me of sailors I knew in San Diego, and they got more than just an ice cream cone !
Hope you’re having a great time in P-Town and FI :)
Out in So Cal had a Palm Springs weekend, today back at home, we’re having a barbecue of beef ribs, hot dogs, corn on the cob, green goddess and potato salads, and homemade Nesselrode ice cream with rum and brandy sauce.
Labor Day is to remind us of how important the rights of workers are in the workplace, much has been taken away and it’s time to take it all back.
CA jock
Nesselrode ice cream with rum and brandy sauce? Do you have room for an old lady to stop in? I couldn't agree more with your assessment of Labor Day. So glad I don't work. The poor work force anymore is these days even told when they can and can't use their own hard earned vacation time. If you can't use that when you want, then what's the point??
DeleteBuns of steel
ReplyDeleteWe are gonna need the real-life pictures of you in these scenes, especially in those shorts. Hope you having a great time!
ReplyDeleteTwo ice cream cones I suspect won't be what your licking two of....
ReplyDeleteBut I hope you having a blast, no. I know you are. This art is fun! I have to check him out.