Friday, August 21, 2026

IT'S THE WEEKEND!

Let the Weekend begin!!!

If you haven't tried this Hendrick incarnation, you don't know what you're missing! You know the Casa du Borghese is endorsed and stocked with gratuitous amounts of Hendricks! Cock-a-tail of the night...

Mistress Gin Spritiz

In a tallish glass with ice.... a Healthy dose of Another Hendricks, 35 ml Apple Juice,35ml Sparkling wine, 50ml of soda, 5ml Cherry Liquor, 3 slices of cucumber, 1 cherry, 1 orange twist. Drink and repeat. Cheers bitches! 

And now for something different and my latest obsession....grab a houseboy and hit play darlings.

19 comments:

  1. That sounds delicious. Maybe my splurge drink. Brilliant music. I may just plug into this while I’m doing random things today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the music... In my drinking days, I would have gone to Hokus Pokus and brought the ingredients. I'll just smoke an AJ Fernandez Maduro Churchill, New World.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I'll just stick to my wine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. The Lounge Club have a whole page on You Tube that I have been enjoying. Great for a pew in the garden.....

      Delete
  6. OKAY, OKAY, OKAY! I gotta try me some gin! Three outlets highlighting it this week! First it was Max Miller and his "London Gin Cocktail" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r38ZpdaAX8c&t=2s), then Wonkette's Friday Happy Hour "Black Garlic Martini"(https://www.wonkette.com/p/welcome-to-wonkette-happy-hour-with-139), and now you! Okay... I'll TRY IT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cock-a-tale sounds dee-lish, and I don't usually go for gin!!
    I grabbed a houseboy and hit play ... and then I listened to the music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you won't approve, but the only booze I have is Baileys for my special Tiramisu and strawberry liqueur for my take on trifle (and if you don't know what that is check it out and if you do know what it is you haven't lived until you've tried my trifle).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS I shouldn't take any alcohol at all as it doesn't get well with my many, many meds.

      Delete
    2. Contraire ..... I enjoy Baileys or the like of Rumchata and Kahula in my morning coffees when it is cold out.

      Delete
  9. My stomach is recovering from a touch of food poisoning, but that cocktail sounds like a winner on a sultry, summer night.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love gin-based drinks. They hate me though. Gin gives me a headache. A group of us are going wine tasting today. Balder doesn't like wine so he's a designated driver. So looking forward to the dessert wines. My meds are taking a back seat this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds fun Deedles!!!!! We want to hear stories of you dancing with a lamp shade on your head!!!!!

      Delete
  11. Anonymous8/22/2026

    ¡ Ôba Brasil e Ôba Gin ! 🇧🇷🍸
    Maîtresse, tu as créé l’ambiance parfait pour le week-end :)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let the good times flow, Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8/22/2026

    Party On ! 🎉🥂
    We could all use a nip of gin in these times of our nation’s disgrace brought on by the unfit occupant of our White House.
    An old Philadelphian

    ReplyDelete
  14. That music sounds like it's a mix of salsa and surf music with a touch of acid rock. I don't know what I'm talking about. Let's just say it's indescribable, but very good.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!